The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To be fair, it was my wife's favorite show and we watched it up until this season. Once they botched Negan, I was done. Gave up on FTWD as well. Give me 28 days later over this ****.

I kinda was in the same boat. Although I couldn't take it anymore and she kept on for a little while, but also gave up on it.

Man, they just don't know when to end it.

not when, but more so, HOW!

I’ll see you season 2 and raise you halfway season 3

I agree with this. I only got into the show around the time mid season 5 was airing, so I binged 1-4 on netflix. The first 3 are the best, even I as a new fan started to get tired during S4, with the exception of Michone, she was/is cool. S5 I agree, was really bad and the beginning of the endless meandering which continues to this day....

Makes you curious though how they're all gonna die. The saviors have all been folded into Alexandria, Negan has been castrated, do we think a civil war is coming?

Makes you curious though how they're all gonna die. The saviors have all been folded into Alexandria, Negan has been castrated, do we think a civil war is coming?

They are all going to wake up, realize that they were in purgatory, and head towards the white light.

They are all going to wake up, realize that they were in purgatory, and head towards the white light.

no they're gonna cop out and do the St. Elsewhere type ending....Rick wakes up in Hospital from being shot in first episode, Shane, Laurie, etc...all there, no zombies...

no they're gonna cop out and do the St. Elsewhere type ending....Rick wakes up in Hospital from being shot in first episode, Shane, Laurie, etc...all there, no zombies...

Rick wakes up and realizes that Shane has been banging Lori. He flips out and strangles and kills Shane. As all hell breaks loose and security attempts to restrain Rick, the camera pans down to Shane as his glazed-over eyes open. Fade to black.

Rick wakes up and is relieved that his relationship with Michonne was only a dream. Zombies World still there!!

Sorry guys but I can’t stand that relationship!!! Never saw it coming and when it did I found it disgusting. To me I always saw them as a “I got your back you got mine” equal to Daryl/Rick.

With only 6 episodes each I guess the whole Maggie coup on Rick is going to end with them killing each other.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Back