The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spoiler Spoiler:

KgBvGBG.gif

Any chance they can save that person by cutting off a hand or leg...or something?

The Walking Dead' Season 8 Midseason Finale Review: What A (Bad) Joke

I watched tonight’s Walking Dead with a mixture of dismay, disdain and disbelief. The show has fallen on such hard times it’s still kind of hard to believe. By the end of the episode’s “shocking” reveal, I could only shake my head in disgust. What a joke this show has become. A bad joke.

I’m not going to recap this midseason finale. I don’t have the energy to summarize. I don’t care enough anymore about the nonsensical plot and the bad writing to go that extra mile. The Walking Dead doesn’t deserve careful recaps or deep analysis anymore. Its producers and writers are either lazy or hacks or some horrible combination of the two. Whatever the case, this episode was embarrassing to watch. I can only imagine how embarrassing it must be to have written, produced, directed or acted in it.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fo...on-8-midseason-finale-review-what-a-joke/amp/

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Dang. That’s got to be about the most scathing review I have ever read. :panic:

I did a google search because i wanted to see what people were gonna say about the twist,
And most articles were that negative lol. Even the normies got pissed at what just happened :lol

Back