The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hqdefault.jpg

Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:
Fantastic season premiere.

AMC continues to break the rules and not play it safe.

Jeffrey Dean Morgan is fantastic as Negan and his protocol to break Rick was brilliant. Not until Negan took all the fight from him could he allow him to go.

Its gonna be a great season.

Facebook is going nuts now. People having legit panic attacks. Might become a new meme to record and post ur reaction to this episode

This premiere was BRUTAL. This episode is what I wanted to see in the show. I hope the season stays to this level of the premiere. Just fantastic and so depressingly overwhelming. We lost two troopers. No safe place. RIP Ricktatorship....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

After too many Season 6 teases for Glenn kinda relieved it's done? Now I don't have to walk on egg shells for Glenn on every episode! Very sad it happened though I mean he was a OG character. Feel sorry for Maggie we have seen her lose a lot. Just realized that this is it for any more Abrahamism! "You have better luck picking up a turd by its clean end"! He was a unique character!

Back