The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC

Figured as much. Sometimes you just have to suspend reality.

I've asked this before, but where/how does this all end? Do they spend their lives just runnng, looking for food & gas? How do you wrap this up?

Figured as much. Sometimes you just have to suspend reality.

I've asked this before, but where/how does this all end? Do they spend their lives just runnng, looking for food & gas? How do you wrap this up?

The books are still going on and I don't think there is an end in sight.

Not sure how they plan on handling the tv version.:dunno

I'd have to assume that eating does something for the preservation of their bodies. Otherwise, why would they do it?

Does the brain stem play a role in regulating cell metabolism? Because that's the part that's still functioning.

Last edited:

Call Dish network and complain about service to the retention department or tell them you're thinking about switching to cable or DirecTV. Tell them you want AMC and more than likely they'll offer it to you for a few months for free.

I've tried that before when I lost N.F.L. Network, and G4. They basically gave me the "blanket statement" aka excuse...."you don't subscribe to those channels any longer"....blah, blah, blah. :gah:

So Hulu doesn't show complete episodes anymore? The last time I checked, they were only showing short clips from shows a few months ago.

So Hulu doesn't show complete episodes anymore? The last time I checked, they were only showing short clips from shows a few months ago.

They're trying to compete with Netflix and (I believe) the only way to watch full Episodes is sign up for their streaming service for a fee

I just checked Hulu, and I can sign up for their Hulu Plus for "free" for a 1 week trial. That's at least long enough to see the season 2 premiere.

Best show on TV is back this weekend! :rock

FRIDAY! yesssssssssssssssssssssss! is this long enough?

When does this start sunday? I gotta torrent DL it since i don't have cable.

Just saw that the second half of the season doesn't start again until February 12...lame -___-

Maybe done for financial or production reasons.

Back