The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC

Has the creator of the Walking dead comic thrown his 2 cents in? As long as the comic stays around, I'm cool. But I would be lying if I said I wasnt pumped for season 2; just not digging all this bad news

The rumor is that AMC is intimidating the cast and crew to remain silent.

If you go to Nerdist.com and look in there podcast section they have the SDCC panel up for listening if anyone is interested.

I just read the article...and all I can say is wow. Thats pretty shady to treat your people (so to speak) like that. Ive never watched Mad Men but I hear its good, but for me Id rather watch zombies all day. I really hope season 2 turns out well its going to suck bad if it really does tank and end up getting canceled or something.

I just read the article...and all I can say is wow. Thats pretty shady to treat your people (so to speak) like that. Ive never watched Mad Men but I hear its good, but for me Id rather watch zombies all day. I really hope season 2 turns out well its going to suck bad if it really does tank and end up getting canceled or something.

Agreed. Then it'll be a long time before a real horror show gets aired again.

Off of Superherohype.com. :D

walkingdeadseason2premiere.jpg

AMC announced today that season 2 of "TheWalkingDead " will kick off with an extra half hour on Sunday, October 16 at 9pm ET:
AMC's critically acclaimed original series, "The Walking Dead," is back with its much anticipated second 13 episode season. Kicking-off a two week long Fearfest, the network, once again, presents viewers with a 90-minute premiere episode, airing at 9 PM ET on Sunday, October 16th, with six one-hour episodes in the weeks following. The final six episodes of the season commences on Sunday, February 12th at 9pm ET. The 90 minute version is also scheduled to be launched globally on all Fox International Channels, following the US premiere the week of October 17th-23rd. Season two reaches FOX audiences in 122 countries, speaking 35 languages and is seen by over 200 million households globally.
In conjunction with "The Walking Dead," beginning with the February 12th airing, AMC also announces the unscripted series "Secret Stash" executive produced by Kevin Smith (Clerks, Chasing Amy, Mall Rats), Charlie Corwin from Original Media (LA Ink, Miami Ink, Storm Chasers and Swamp People) and Elyse Seiden (Red State).
"The Walking Dead" follows a group of survivors, led by police officer Rick Grimes, played by Andrew Lincoln ("Love Actually," "Teachers," "Strike Back"), who are traveling in search of a safe and secure home. Jon Bernthal ("The Pacific," "The Ghost Writer") plays Shane Walsh, Rick's sheriff's department partner before the apocalypse, and Sarah Wayne Callies ("Prison Break"), is Rick's wife, Lori Grimes. Additional cast include: Laurie Holden, Steven Yeun, Norman Reedus, Jeffrey DeMunn, Chandler Riggs, Iron E. Singleton and Melissa McBride. Recently announced guest stars include: Lauren Cohan, Scott Wilson and Pruitt Taylor Vince.

Im looking forward to the new season. I recently watched all the episodes from season 1 in one day and I never got bored. I will try to watch it on tv every week unlike last time. Didnt know what I was missing.

@Snoops, thanks for the info! I remember when Battlestar started this split season junk. Didn't like it then, don't like it now. :(

I'm trying to stay positive, but I'm still pissed about Darabont getting fired and what the show will be like without him.

Well at least he was there for the first half of the season. So pt.1 of Season 2 will be Darabont's work and pt.2 will be Glen's.

Back