The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Way too much. I don't see Game of Thrones getting to 12 Seasons and by comparison the scope and amount of characters and story telling pales in TWD.

This is bad news imo because it means they are planning ahead of Kirkman's writing. I don't see you getting 7 seasons out of what's left. I do like the idea of the show going as long as it can but let's let it get there on it's own.

The good news is they didn't get greenlit for more than 1 season at a time. Burn Notice got renewed for like 3 seasons in one go and it ruined the show because the writers knew they had a safe job and stopped trying.

At some point they are going to have to introduce either zombie animals or fast zombies or smart zombies. There is no way in hell they can make it to season 12 without doing something like that.
I KNOW Kirkman said he will never do that but Money Talks and if ratings start to go low they will definitely try to make the zombies more dangerous. (They already tried that with the "Sick zombies"

I wouldn't be surprised if by season 12 some of the zombies are starting to talk :lol:lol:lol

At some point they are going to have to introduce either zombie animals or fast zombies or smart zombies. There is no way in hell they can make it to season 12 without doing something like that.
I KNOW Kirkman said he will never do that but Money Talks and if ratings start to go low they will definitely try to make the zombies more dangerous. (They already tried that with the "Sick zombies"

I wouldn't be surprised if by season 12 some of the zombies are starting to talk :lol:lol:lol

Yep, the current zombies are now boring and predictable. Adding fast zombies and zombie animals would bring a whole new threat to the survivors.

Golden girls

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

2 words

Zombie sex

boom...12 seasons

Zombie strippers! :panic:

r-DEAD-STRIPPERS-large570.jpg

BRILLIANT-s1022x768-340120_zpsa49a1615.jpg

Is it October yet. Might be getting the rick grimes statue, HC book 10, and season 5 in one month... Catch me I might feint.

Is it October yet. Might be getting the rick grimes statue, HC book 10, and season 5 in one month... Catch me I might feint.

No but it's July which means comic con, which means new trailer soon.:rock It might be a little more restrained than the past few though since there still stuck in the box. But I'll take what I can get.

I imagine they'll be stuck in the box for pretty much for the first half of the season.

The first episode will probably just be Rick repeating how "they messed with the wrong people" over and over until Daryl tells him to shut up.

Episode 2 deals with splitting a baby ruth bar that Michonne hid.

Episode 3 the group comes to an agreement over which area of the box car is for #1 and which is for #2.

I imagine they'll be stuck in the box for pretty much for the first half of the season.

The first episode will probably just be Rick repeating how "they messed with the wrong people" over and over until Daryl tells him to shut up.

Episode 2 deals with splitting a baby ruth bar that Michonne hid.

Episode 3 the group comes to an agreement over which area of the box car is for #1 and which is for #2.

And you'll both watch every minute of it. :lecture

And you'll both watch every minute of it. :lecture

I've enjoyed the show up to now. The first half of season 4 was really good but I think even the most die hard Walking Dead fan can admit that the second half was boring and purely filler episodes. They could have condensed the second half into two or three episodes but I imagine the writers were ordered to drag it out to fill the schedule. I kept watching in the hope that it would deliver at some point. The season ending did that (just about).

Back