The Trailer Park Boys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn just checked out the ricyisms vid, seen it before but some of them still catch me of guard and some I hav'nt seen before must be off series 7.

Best ones are
"I'm not a pesimist I'm an optometrist"
"What comes around is all around"
"catch 23"
"sweet empowered chickin things"
"Make like a tree and *****k off"(stolen from bttf)
"gorilla see gorilla do"
"it's clear to see who makes the pants here"
"passed with flying carpets"
"A *****king atoadaso"
"asatp put in on my mailbox "lmao

Sometimes you have to be paying close attention to catch them as you just get used to the way he talks and it sounds natural, great comic timing.

Damn just checked out the ricyisms vid, seen it before but some of them still catch me of guard and some I hav'nt seen before must be off series 7.

Best ones are
"I'm not a pesimist I'm an optometrist"
"What comes around is all around"
"catch 23"
"sweet empowered chickin things"
"Make like a tree and *****k off"(stolen from bttf)
"gorilla see gorilla do"
"it's clear to see who makes the pants here"
"passed with flying carpets"
"A *****king atoadaso"
"asatp put in on my mailbox "lmao

Sometimes you have to be paying close attention to catch them as you just get used to the way he talks and it sounds natural, great comic timing.

"It's a suitability test Ricky"

"I'll wear a suit if i have to I don't care"

Comedy gold man.

My favorite so far is the episode where they leave Ricky passed out in the truck to rob the grocery and he stumbles in for smokes. I laugh so hard sometimes, I can't breathe. The random gun play is amazing.

Wait to you see the episode where they break into the school and ricky hears the winds of **** lmao.
Or the episode where ricky has a truck glued to his hand and a gluey rag stuck to his nose and starts hallucinating and shoots the purple squirrels.
The episode where cyrus terry and dennis get out of jail and come back for theyre hash is a glorius gun battle won't say no more, to spoil it:)

My favorite so far is the episode where they leave Ricky passed out in the truck to rob the grocery and he stumbles in for smokes. I laugh so hard sometimes, I can't breathe. The random gun play is amazing.

That's my all-time favorite episode. Bubbles losing control of the AK and the camera work had me almost crying the first time I saw it. :D

I'd also rank the Conky episode way up there too. Season 7 was freaking genius.

Love this. Deee-cent!

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pp1e505TBHI[/ame]

Great clip Randy " We got a report that someones getting high and drunk and playing space in the middle of the street":)

Check out the air slap bass skills on bubbles
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4daL7sWMOM[/ame]

Another clip that gets me every time is the duet here
Lahey loses the plot
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldoT2mHubGE[/ame]

I remember that one. Later on someone thinks it's a firefly but its really Lahey with a cig running around :rotfl:rotfl

Love the trap he sets ricky some pepperoni and cigarettes and a lighter just randomly lying on the ground and then when ricky goes to pick it up a net falls on his head.
"Still taking the cigarettes you d**K"

That's my all-time favorite episode. Bubbles losing control of the AK and the camera work had me almost crying the first time I saw it. :D

I'd also rank the Conky episode way up there too. Season 7 was freaking genius.

I couldn't stand the replacement Cory/Trevor dude. Or Phil. "BEEEEAAAAMM" got on my nerves.

I loved the initial Conky episode. Ricky with his hands glued all over ****. That truck. :lol

You guys have totally ruined me. I'm nearly through season 4 and moving into season 5. So far I think the episode where Bubbles guitar teched for Alex Lifeson, is my favorite, but the Samsquanch episode nearly killed me.

Off I go to watch more...

You guys have totally ruined me. I'm nearly through season 4 and moving into season 5. So far I think the episode where Bubbles guitar teched for Alex Lifeson, is my favorite, but the Samsquanch episode nearly killed me.

Off I go to watch more...

Closer to the heart is a great episode:)

But yeah the samswanch is a classic:)

Julian in the blanket hahahaha.

Yeah they are very addictive and as they are only 20 minutes long or so it's very easy to sit and kill a couple of hours.
Glad your one of us now mwahahaha:)

I wish you guys would have warned me about Conky. I nearly busted a gut...

I did sorta

The best scenes were lahey and randy with the bottles of liquor with ricky and julians names on and lahey saying "RANNNNDY" conky singing "OH my julian, my handsome julian, you were so *****king sexy in roadhouse, dirty dancin" giggling now thinking of it.

Ahh wish I could go back in time and watch that for the first time again, made me cry and could'nt breathe:)

I've ****in had it with bees.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHIiYjSXP_E&feature=related[/ame]

:lol

Dirty bumble co**suckers:)

Check out the exploding piss jugs here lmao

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjapSF94eCc&feature=related[/ame]

Love this show. Met Randy and Lahey a few years ago, had a good chat with them. Unfortunate about the way Corey and Trevor were treated though, they were my two favorite characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back