The Tracker Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spoiler Spoiler:

But then again we never see him with a dog in chains either...

Ah, I haven't made it to the cinema to see it yet so it makes sense (yes my priorities are all wrong....) Still, you're right, if they took liberties with the pose and chains they could have thrown in a spare head, you can't get enough Predator goodness!

I like this piece! First reacton was AWESOME!

And I hate to say HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE to say I will pass on this too. I just don't own many maquettes! Awe...

Just watched the video of this. I thought it looked amazing, and was bigger than I thought it was going to be

I dont get what is bad about the price :huh . I actually thought it was cheap for a pred maquette. I was expecting it to be a few more hundred

Oh thats not too bad, just presumed it'd be really pricey. So thats just over £200 I think

It is indeed, watch the video on the product page :D I think its worth the $299 no sweat

Yeah, it's a pretty damn big piece.

I think the price is fair.

Can't wait to see the Berserker and Falconer maquettes.

I wonder if The Gore Group is going to do any dios?

Looks Awesome! Might be my first sideshow statue.

I wanna see Berserker Maquette pose like this.
predators04.jpg

I think its great but I would prefer Original Predator items. I would like to see another Original Pred Maquette but a fifferent pose

Back