The Tracker Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wasn't Wang working on a wolf maquette? i really hope they will reveal this piece soon because can't wait for that one

3 maquettes and all the hot toys figures from this movie will cost a pile of money so guess i'll have to sell some of my iron man stuff :slap

i hear you brother i really want to order the Berserker 1:1 bio but not sure when the hot toys Berserker will be out...wifey is going to kill me when she see's that cc statement

will pass, don't like the wind blown dreads flying through the air,
other than that it looks great.

I will pass on this...dont like the base and I'm disapointed that its a maquette smaller than 1/4 scale. I did order the Berserker bio though, that looks great.

I like it, but don't feel the need to have it on the shelf. Congrats to those that are because it looks pretty awesome. Just wish it was a little bit bigger.

the size and price is about right, but I think it just shows how plain this Predator is, there isnt really any wow factor about this Pred and it shows in this piece. Even in 1/4 scale, it wouldnt look all that great, as I believe this is 1/5 scale.

I really thought the dogs would be bigger in the movie, but that's the right size. There weren't any scenes of Tracker with a dog on a leash though. He controlled them by sound.

Would have much preferred a change out unmasked portrait over a print - and 1/4 scale too.
Awesome dynamic piece though.

Great maquette, but damn, I wish this was 1/4 scale. :monkey2 I guess this means the other Predator maquettes will be in this smaller scale, as well. Oh well, I'll still pick it up later down the road.

Back