The Tracker Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you the answer. I hope at the Falconer and Berserker maquette they will improve the paint considering this piece have a lots of negative opinion about this matter.

Last edited:
Thank you the answer. I hope at the Falconer and Berserker maquette they will improve the paint considering this piece have a lots of negative opinion about this matter.

Sideshow don't learn or seem to care about negative opinions on forums, i hope the Berserker is alot better paint wise but i don't hold out much hope...

In-hand, the paint is dull. As a result, the whole maquette looks plain and uninspiring. The sculpt is ok though and if you can get a good artist to repaint it, I am sure it will look much better. But as these aren't exactly cheap, spending more money for a repaint should not be the answer.

My advice? Don't buy this. I returned mine to Sideshow for a refund.

In-hand, the paint is dull. As a result, the whole maquette looks plain and uninspiring. The sculpt is ok though and if you can get a good artist to repaint it, I am sure it will look much better. But as these aren't exactly cheap, spending more money for a repaint should not be the answer.

My advice? Don't buy this. I returned mine to Sideshow for a refund.

In summary:
"It sucks just buy the HT figure."

Back