The Thing PF Exclusive Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alrighty...feel better...here are two pics...one with flash and one without...

...I like it very much...but my left foot peg was a lil loose when placed in the base hole. A little tape around the peg fixed it. I give this sculpt a Thumbs Up...

...I like it very much...but my left foot peg was a lil loose when placed in the base hole. A little tape around the peg fixed it. I give this sculpt a Thumbs Up...
Heh! I like what I see - on the non flash pic that is. The picture shows the same 'confrontation' I have in mind, once I have The Thing Ex. in hand.
Oh, and the fish in your background reminds me of a scene in Rintaro's anime "Metropolis". Boy, would I like to have a fish tank that big.

I just dug up one of my old MARVEL comics. Not that I have that many, but still. I found the 'Incredible Hulk' - Countdown 4-3-2-1. Unfortunately I only have Countdown 2 and 3 (issues 365 and 366, early 1990). But countdown 2 is about the grey Hulk fighting The Thing. The Thing has a different outfit though: tank top - with the McDonalds sign! I'm sure The Hulk makes it through this adventure, i just wish I had part 1 and 4 to see how it began, and how it ended!

Last edited:

Sweet pics Dagger!! Glad to see someone else get theirs and be pleased. :rock

It would be nice if we could at least ONE thread that isn't completely destroyed by derailment.

They started it! And I agree, I hate all the repetitive gay comments on the forums too.

But back to the Thing PF, he is an impressive piece, but I can gladly wait and get him at a cheaper price down the road.

Well..I just canceled my Exclusive...

:(

Should make somebody happy.

I have a lot going on right now, and to be honest, part of what swayed my decision was the fact that Rainbow Six Vegas: 2 will be out soon for PS3, and I am DEFINATELY not going to miss that game.

:emperor

Is that bad?

Now my Green Hulk PF won't have anybody to fight...For a while atleast.

I would have picked the Thing over a video game....but I would pick a killer guitar or amp over just about everything else. :monkey3:lol

Ditto... my buddy who is a fantastic guitarist (I mean deserving of a contract great!) just gave me a mint Peavey amp. It wasn't cheap. He did it because he upgraded to something else. No idea what. Haven't seen his new one yet, but he dropped off his old one and was like, "Woah!"

Ex took the other amp when we broke up, so I went ampless. :(

Well..I just canceled my Exclusive...

I have a lot going on right now, and to be honest, part of what swayed my decision was the fact that Rainbow Six Vegas: 2 will be out soon for PS3, and I am DEFINATELY not going to miss that game.

Is that bad?

No...it's your decision. Nothing's carved in stone. You get countless hrs of gaming time and extra change in your pocket. Plus, you may have a chance to pick it up at less than retail over the next few months. But don't wait too long. We all know these statues tend to creep up in value snd sometimes launch into orbit.

Back