The Thing For 250$ ....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like fantastic four cartoon the one made in 70s, the image of the stone like look face always in my memory. My should be in another month, the pictures looks very good to me, I never see one yet, I don't know how the paint job look, but I will keep the thing in my collection.:naughty

If anyTHING....the SOB is complicated to repack once opened for inspection! :banghead

This one sure could use a "repacking video" made for it. :monkey3

Yes, agreed. I took some pictures to help, but it looks to be complicated as hell to repackage back up. I think the important areas to noitce are the styrofoam around his left hand and right arm and leg.

IMG_8401%20(Medium).JPG
IMG_8402%20(Medium).JPG

IMG_8403%20(Medium).JPG
IMG_8404%20(Medium).JPG

IMG_8405%20(Medium).JPG
IMG_8406%20(Medium).JPG

IMG_8407%20(Medium).JPG

Damn. I thought I got a good deal at $300 flat.....should have waiting to pick it up for $200. I'm surprised to see that because the seller whether in bulk or individual is taking a loss. The seller I bought mine from said they couldn't sell less than $280 without taking a loss on it so I bought it at that pricing.

hmm... as cool as he looks i had to cancel due to decreasing shelf space and funding. will keep up with this guy and maybe pick him up down the road.

All of the prices I see are for the regular PF. What is the price out there for the Exclusive version???

Retail from what I've seen, you can still get it for retail if not a small bit below.

Just wait until the Trousers version. :lol

Wouldn't a huge trenchcoat look so much cooler . . I know it would hide the sculpt but . . . it would just be cool as hell . . .

Would it be possible to make one that could velcro on and off . . . :D

bumping up this thread

I had previously cancelled my exc Thing since I am not a big fan of the character and so much were coming.

But my friend Cndncr purchased an international version and proposed 270 $ for his regular Thing, hand delivered in Istanbul.

Considering only shipment of Thing from US to Turkey costs 200 $, this was an unbeatable price for me and I am officially in the club of Thing PF owners, for a very reasonable price :banana

thanks Can

bumping up this thread

I had previously cancelled my exc Thing since I am not a big fan of the character and so much were coming.

But my friend Cndncr purchased an international version and proposed 270 $ for his regular Thing, hand delivered in Istanbul.

Considering only shipment of Thing from US to Turkey costs 200 $, this was an unbeatable price for me and I am officially in the club of Thing PF owners, for a very reasonable price :banana

thanks Can
Congrats Gambit,:duff
He is an incredible piece to be sure, I love both mine :D
x :peace

Back