The Thing For 250$ ....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
another bumper for the Thing

what a huge and heavy piece

quality & satisfaction / price ratio is very high in this piece. Strongly suggested. The only negative comment is regarding the box space you need to allocate at home. HUGE box

I'd give somebody's left nut for the PF green Hulk figure. I wasn't back into collecting when these figs came out and now they can't be touched for less than $500.00.

I'd give somebody's left nut for the PF green Hulk figure. I wasn't back into collecting when these figs came out and now they can't be touched for less than $500.00.

If you think about it, $500 isn't that much more than it retailed for, so consider $500 a bargain a few years after release.

:lecture :lecture :lecture

While I have no interest, I say that when Abomination sells out or is released, Hulk PF prices will nearly double.

Yea I still need the grey but I won't b getting that soon as I have a few more pieces lined up with some clients before I get a grey hulk but I do love my green Hulk and wouldn't sell for the world but good to know that these might climb in value hopefully this year I'll get a chance at the grey one sometime...

I still say the International Ex. is the way to go with this piece. I understand the desire for the other Exclusive (w/ the change-o-head) but I'll be interested to see the popularity of the International Ex. in years ahead just because of the decision for this particular variant and ES.

I still say the International Ex. is the way to go with this piece. I understand the desire for the other Exclusive (w/ the change-o-head) but I'll be interested to see the popularity of the International Ex. in years ahead just because of the decision for this particular variant and ES.

Keep pulling the thread on that ES, LOL, well I will say this maybe after my lists of wants are completed I will come back and get this International piece that you speak of... :D

Keep pulling the thread on that ES, LOL, well I will say this maybe after my lists of wants are completed I will come back and get this International piece that you speak of... :D

I should revive my International Ex. thread, just to see how people respond. :lol

Back