Action Figure The Steel Brigade

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Steel Brigade Re-Enlistment

if anyone wants to sell their sb head sculpt let me know.

Taking a break I guess.

I'll drop him a email tomorrow.

Taking a break I guess.

I'll drop him a email tomorrow.

Did you hear from him?
Ok if you can get a hold Mando I'm ready to pass on my SB head for the $45 I paid. I just got to some how let Mando know to ship it to whoever buys it.

Did you hear from him?
Ok if you can get a hold Mando I'm ready to pass on my SB head for the $45 I paid. I just got to some how let Mando know to ship it to whoever buys it.

You might regert it once you see the completed customs people are making. I have a feeling we will see these in the next month.

You might regert it once you see the completed customs people are making. I have a feeling we will see these in the next month.

Since I used all the parts on other figures it doesn't bother me to pass this one to someone else.

how much? i might be interested in taking it off your hands

Not that simple,I would have to get a hold of Mando first. I have to tell him to ship it to you.
The cost would be the $45 I paid.

I forgot to email him earlier, but just sent him one!!

Ha! This is cool...guess what I just got in the mail today?

Mando delivered :D

Definitely was a nice surprise...got a package and couldn't think of anything recent I'd ordered and not received. Definitely nice to open it up and see my Steel Brigade head!

Ha! This is cool...guess what I just got in the mail today?

Mando delivered :D

Definitely was a nice surprise...got a package and couldn't think of anything recent I'd ordered and not received. Definitely nice to open it up and see my Steel Brigade head!

Sooooo where are pics of your figure :dunno

I just got a head that MANDO painted for me. I guess MANDO is back, so Im assuming the SB heads are also on their way. Like I said, was there any doubt MANDO would come through?

I just got a head that MANDO painted for me. I guess MANDO is back, so Im assuming the SB heads are also on their way. Like I said, was there any doubt MANDO would come through?

Now how to I get a hold of him? gruckles want to take my place. I can now get that money back and use it for other parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back