Action Figure The Steel Brigade

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Steel Brigade Re-Enlistment

I need to find me another Chris vest. Right now mine looks like Michael Myers since I'm going with a dark blue jumpsuit. :lol

THAT'S why the cuffs looked so familiar! Those are Kamen Rider gloves!! I'll have to dig my spare sets out of the box to try that... it looks so good!

Thanks, Goldie was as much fun to put together as the first SB.

Thank you. The gloves are actually modified TTL (bootleg HT) with another set of glove's cuffs/gauntlet, I found on ebay.

https://cgi.ebay.com/1-6-TTL-TOYS-C...061?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item53e1824b0d

PLUS

https://cgi.ebay.com/FA363-1-6-Figu...203?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item35ac9da8cb

Painted black ofcourse.

100_8314.jpg

Great work fellas :rock

Skiman it looks great

While I'm waiting for my head I have made minor changes the look of mine

before
DSCN0997-1.jpg

after
DSCN1122.jpg

Man, no pressure on getting my Goldie finished huh? :lol

I'll have to get on it this week and maybe still some parts from the original just to have pics on here until Goldie's parts arrive.

The shirt didn't come out as dark as I was hoping and still feel he is lacking something. I have a redfield vest but I do like the pouches on this, any suggestions are welcome!

collectionbj.jpg

The shirt didn't come out as dark as I was hoping and still feel he is lacking something. I have a redfield vest but I do like the pouches on this, any suggestions are welcome!

collectionbj.jpg

Looks good so far. I'd maybe cut the keeper straps off the WWII pants. They just make it look like a mess with the knee pads, the holster and knife. And maybe lower the drop-holster a bit so it's not gripping his nuts. Other than that, the "Galil-style" magazines you're using for the rifle will fit perfect in the pouches of the Russian vest.

Thanks for the suggestions Nam, I cleaned up the straps and he is a little more free in the crotch region!

#01 reporting, roger that.

IMG_6905.jpg

Badass, Ski! Very appeassing color pallet to go along with the helmet colors and I see he's all decked out in his team test. goodness once more! :rock

Looks awesome SV!! BTW, are you re-doing your Serpentor? Looks great from here! :clap

Man, no pressure on getting my Goldie finished huh? :lol

I'll have to get on it this week and maybe still some parts from the original just to have pics on here until Goldie's parts arrive.

Get it together, 'Munch! :tap

:DLike I'm one to talk.

collectionbj.jpg

I'm really diggin the short sleeve look and that vest is great! I forget who makes it but I got one some time ago and its a very cool piece!:hi5:

Should have a few Deployment Orders going out tonight, heading into my PM box shortly. Glad to see this thread has just as much life and excitement as the first. You guys make this project worthwhile!:rock2

Should have a few Deployment Orders going out tonight, heading into my PM box shortly. Glad to see this thread has just as much life and excitement as the first. You guys make this project worthwhile!:rock2

:rock :rock :rock

Looking forward to it as we start to work through the list!

And Ski, your goldie is particularly bad ass!

Looks awesome SV!! BTW, are you re-doing your Serpentor? Looks great from here! :clap

Thanks I might change the vest, and after Skiman's Serpentor mine needed a update, it just didn't look right anymore.

This is the vest I'm thinking about using. It's a small picture

Last edited:

Thanks I might change the vest, and after Skiman's Serpentor mine needed a update, it just didn't look right anymore.

This is the vest I'm thinking about using. It's a small picture

That pic is waaaaaaaaay to big to view on my monitor. Got anything smaller?

-The first three are set to go any day now, just haven't had a chance to make it the P.O. :banghead Won't be much longer.

-As far as I know we're down to 7 and the last four will take a little while longer as I have to re-mold again.

-I'm not feeling a third run at the moment. Just too many other things coming up and projects to work on.

So, any updates?

From time to time, MANDO goes into top secret, highly classified, super-stealth ninja mode. His reappearance usually resembles nothing short of Santa Clause bringing every little kid's heart's desire. So I wouldn't worry about it.

After all, he is Batman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back