The Sperminator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
His current wife came out and said that part of "their" platform is family values. She said this last week so maybe it has now been swept under the rug because of how ridiculous it looks but it was said, also apparently she's running to because she said "their" campaign.

Official quote or it didnt happen.
It's usually a given that a spouse in a modern presidential campaign is a full partner on the ticket.
So points for honesty to Mrs. Gingerich for saying it up front. (If she said it)
Michelle Obama and Hillary Clinton werent silent partners so why should Mrs. Gingerich be held to a different standard?

Last edited:
It's usually a given that a spouse in a modern presidential campaign is a full partner on the ticket.
So points for honesty to Mrs. Gingerich for saying it up front.
Michelle Obama and Hillary Clinton werent silent partners so why should Mrs. Gingerich be held to a different standard?

Newt = _______

As for Arnold, though I don't care what he does, he deserves any ____ he does get. To sleep with someone without using a condom, then go back to your wife and sleep with her, is despicable!

:lol Good one. Talk to any woman today and ask them if they'd pay to see him in a Family film coz that AINT gonna happen. Guys -- well, that's a different story.

Women are not Arnold's target audience. The fanboys will still come out for whatever Terminator crapfest he ends up in.

Newt = _______

As for Arnold, though I don't care what he does, he deserves any ____ he does get. To sleep with someone without using a condom, then go back to your wife and sleep with her, is despicable!

So; as long as one wears a condom they can screw as they please? :yess:

So; as long as one wears a condom they can screw as they please? :yess:

You know what I mean!
club-me-3.gif

So points for honesty to Mrs. Gingerich for saying it up front. (If she said it)

Ah but the difference is they didn't come out and say "our platform, this and we're going to do that". We all know that marriges are partnerships but the wife should not be speaking for the Presidential hopeful. It's one thing if he gets himself into some trouble it's a whole other thing if your spouse gets you into some trouble. I can't get you a quote because I saw it on TV sorry.

Women are not Arnold's target audience. The fanboys will still come out for whatever Terminator crapfest he ends up in.

Duh... ya think? :lol

I just said his career doing any kind of Family film is over... and he stretched out his career doing these kind of films -- plus forget about the True Lies faithful loving husband roles too...

I guess he'll have to do male oriented action films... I guess Jingle all the Way 2 is off the docket. :lol

I just don't know I mean look at Eddie Murphy, messed with a tranny hooker and all he does now are childrens films. Hollywood gets away with things that others do not. There's just something about celebrity to middle America.......

Freakin' Ice Cube of NWA does family movies nowadays. Tim Allen (aka Buzz Lightyear) was a huge coke head and was arrested for DUI at one point. I don't think that kind of thing matters much regarding film careers.

Newt = _______

:exactly: been married for 14 years and been together for 18 and have never even looked for the opportunity to do that. now in saying that, i'm a guy and we always look and those that say they don't look are liers imo.

Ouch, this is her. Mildred Baena, allegedly. He must have been really hammered. :lol

article-1388212-0C1F522000000578-928_634x371.jpg

Then again, it was 15 years ago, but I doubt she looked like Jessica Alba. What's with these guys, Monica Lewinsky, then this? Geezus, if you're pull this crap at least take a page from (a family member like) Jack Kennedy and bang someone like Marilyn Monroe.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...rnold-Schwarzeneggers-lovechild-revealed.html

Last edited:
Well it's true this happens amongst all classes but the circumstances are usually different. Many folks whom are rich feel they are entitled, that they can ____ whatever and whomever they want simply because they are rich. Sure that kind of mindset exists in lower classes but amongst the rich and famous it's almost a prerequisite.

:lol.... no.

Entitlement is opportunity spelled differently.
Low morals is low morals.
Your cousin beds all those women because the opportunity presents itself as a result of familial affluence. I submit to you that if the financial enablement were to stop tomorrow his womanizing ways wouldnt end, he would simply have a smaller pond to fish from.
You'd have to be a true narcissist indeed to believe you truly deserved every liaison that came your way because of fame, power or wealth.
Rather its its an ages old recipe of lust added to opportunity, nothing more.

:lecture:lecture:lecture :exactly::goodpost:

Newt = _______

Noticed the lack of a unisex statement. My mom comes from that feminist school of thought too. If a man cheats, he's a scoundrel. If a woman cheats, there must be serious marital issues. :cuckoo: :lol :nana:

The Guy is no different than John Edwards now, and that ain't good.

John Edwards knocked up a campaign worker, which he denied after having filmed himself screwing her pregnant, while his wife was dying of cancer.

I think the difference is noteworthy.

Back