The Spawn thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It’s great getting Spawn figures again but I can’t understand why Todd is still giving us essentially the same stuff he gave us 20 years ago. Why no high end stuff? I’d love to see a 1/4 scale statue, high quality 1/6 figure anything.

It?s great getting Spawn figures again but I can?t understand why Todd is still giving us essentially the same stuff he gave us 20 years ago. Why no high end stuff? I?d love to see a 1/4 scale statue, high quality 1/6 figure anything.
Even just 12 inch versions of his 7 inch figures would be fantastic and fit in well with other 1/6 figures.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Yes! I would love 12" versions of some of his 7" figures, in particular Medieval Spawn, Spawn VI, and She-Spawn 2. But a 1/4 scale version of Spawn would be a grail for me.

Agree with jonself2 - need more high end stuff.

Love the light ironmann!

Last edited:
Ugh, I could only imagine a HT 1/6 comic spawn...

The Medicom one was pretty cool for it's day, but back then I couldn't justify spending the money on it. Still looks decent by todays standards.

I have several Hot Toys figure but their prices as of late has forced me out of the game. But if they were to ever do a Spawn figure...

just-when-i-thought-i-was-out-they-pull-me-back-in.jpg

Funny that the topic of high-end comes up, cause my current grail is the Spawn 20th Anniversary statue. Kicking myself hard for letting that one pass by.

I have an Kickstarter Spawn Trilogy 3 pack for sale if anyone wants it. Just shoot me an pm.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Can't say I regret selling the Kickstarter Spawn. That Clown I was planning to pair him with looks worse than the "Art of Spawn" release from 15 years ago.

Redeemer is excellent, though. Righteous in every sense of the word.

I finally talked myself into getting the modern Spawn Kickstarter figure from my local collectibles store this week. It's the first Spawn figure I've owned since the mid 90's and I must say, it's really amazing! Wish I could find the two head sculpts from the classic version though

Spawn-Universe-Toys-01.jpg

August 2021
Raven Spawn, Gunslinger Spawn, Redeemer - $24.99
Clown (DLX) - $39.99
Violator (Mega) - $49.99

Back