The Skull's 1:6 collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Skull's 1:6 collection(Spidey added)

Nice update Pete. Glad you said at the end that this is part of the collection; been waiting for that billy update buddy. Detolf's look fantastic though - keep those videos coming.

Thanks man, messed up the billy a bit to set the detolfs up, bottom line is I need another detolf:panic:

tumblr_lj5xbjeTjr1qibbhbo1_500.gif

1443.gif

As always Skull, Awesome collection!

Re: The Skull's 1:6 collection(RoboCop added)

That's awesome! I kinda planned on displaying mine when I get it with Robocop too.

Update to my armored cop, added a full complement of ammo and screen accurate handcuffs:)

View attachment 142767

View attachment 142768

He only comes with three magazines doesn't he? Sucks, I'll have to pick up one loose to fill the holster out. How'd you make the cuffs? Great work :clap

Re: The Skull's 1:6 collection(RoboCop added)

That's awesome! I kinda planned on displaying mine when I get it with Robocop too.

He only comes with three magazines doesn't he? Sucks, I'll have to pick up one loose to fill the holster out. How'd you make the cuffs? Great work :clap

Seemed appropriate enough as there both cops of sorts:lol

I bought the cuffs off monkey depot, they have a bunch for super cheap

Monkey Depot - Handcuffs: Soldier Story ASP Flex

Great stuff Pete - congrats buddy.

DX13 trigger hand or did you just use MMS238 gloved hand (non bd) for the tanker truck version?

Here's a new one for me, never had a He-man as a kid but man is this Giant 12" version cool, I got Skeletor on the way!!!

attachment.php

Re: The Skull's 1:6 collection(He-Man added)

Excellent shelf brother :clap:clap:clap A blast from the past right there, but at a much larger scale :lol Congrats buddy :)

Thanks Keith, there great figures, its kinda refreshing getting something other than Hot Toys from time to time, nice to take a trip down memory lane:)

Re: The Skull's 1:6 collection(He-Man added)

Thanks Keith, there great figures, its kinda refreshing getting something other than Hot Toys from time to time, nice to take a trip down memory lane:)
Goes right in line with the conversation yesterday and watching that vintage review. Lots of great toys from the 70's and 80's and it's fun talking about that stuff we had as kids.

Back