The Skull's 1:6 collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Skull's 1:6 collection(He-Man added)

Goes right in line with the conversation yesterday and watching that vintage review. Lots of great toys from the 70's and 80's and it's fun talking about that stuff we had as kids.

For sure, That was good stuff Man:duff

Re: The Skull's 1:6 collection (New pics on first page)

Starting to redo my collection thread, never was happy with the layout and most of my older pics, I'm slowly but surely taking new photos of the collection and adding them to the front page, check out page one for a preview:wave

Sample of new photos

16090962303_6defd6011c_b.jpg

16560426288_54d7810cd1_b.jpg

16492948667_a6372f549e_b.jpg

Awesome pics Pete! :clap I should probably do the same. My older pics weren't the best. Should get around to doing that just like I should make a collection update video for YouTube.

Awesome pics Pete! :clap I should probably do the same. My older pics weren't the best. Should get around to doing that just like I should make a collection update video for YouTube.

Thanks Ryan:hi5:

Yup my older pics were terrible, taken with a older cell phone, first comment on my collection thread is you need better pics:lol

Thanks Ryan:hi5:

Yup my older pics were terrible, taken with a older cell phone, first comment on my collection thread is you need better pics:lol

Not a problem! I remember that and yes... It's the truth... :lol

I NEED THAT RED SKULL STILL. Awesome photos man! I just updated my thread finally. :wink1::hi5:

Back