The SITH ANAKIN PICTURE Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's mine...

ssanijh5.jpg

I just received mine today and it came double boxed just like Sideshow said they would do for me since I'm a MIB collector. The box for SithAnni was undamaged:chew , even though the origianal shipping box had a crushed edge. I would have to say that I am very pleased with the way this figure looks. I told my wife that I was thinking about canceling all my exclusives if they weren't going to look closer to the prototype (especially after receiving regular Anakin and seeing pics of SithAnakin on the internet) but I would have to say that after getting it in hand and looking at it in person, it is very close to what I was hoping it would look like and my faith in Sideshow's StarWars line is now established once again. The lips on mine are not near as dark as what I was expecting them to look like and they very natural on this figure IMO. Great Job Sideshow. This is one happy StarWars Collector. Keep up the good work!!! Peace JonZ

Darth Loki said:
Josh,

His base is covering the doiley! What gives?

The base is darn near as big as the doily. I had to move it forward a bit to get some in there. :lol

jlcmsu said:
The base is darn near as big as the doily. I had to move it forward a bit to get some in there. :lol
Can't wait to see what you do with Jabba and his throne! :lol

Took this pretty fast last night. I was trying to get more of a yellowish - orange glow but it still came out a little light. I also got a little reflection off one eye. I might give it a try again later.

Superb lighting in that photo Rocktonix, but jeeze those eyebrows need to be trimmed! :google

Cool pic! How do you like the eyes? Are they aligned? Also, how's the scars on yours -- the one over the eye is very light on mine but the two nicks on the other side are good (complete opposite of my standard Ani).

The eyes aren't to bad. His right one looks a little far to the right but not to bad. I hadn't noticed his scars, but they're opposite on my figure as well.

Back