The Sideshow Freaks Fitness Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone know how to figure out max heart rates. I had a hell of a workout today and burnt 967 calories. It says my max heart rate got up to 204. That sounds a bit dangerous. I did have 3 cups of black coffee and some creatine prior to working out. Any idea? I feel fine. Great actually.

175.............Down 17 pounds. I also noticed I'm almost two pant sizes down.

I picked up some supplements to help with things. I got the GNC extreme 60 protein and a can of endurox. I will see if it makes a difference. As for my calf, it's killing me. But I have 3 weeks to tough it out until I take a couple weeks off. I got a hell of a gangsta limp going on. :yess:

That is probably the ONLY negative thing about losing weight and getting back in shape. It's buying new clothes which is a pain in the ass for me personally since I sort of hate shopping now. When I lost weight I had to revamp my wardrobe and buy new pants, shirts and suits. Can get a bit pricey. But other then that drawback I felt like a million bucks healthwise.

Anyone know how to figure out max heart rates. I had a hell of a workout today and burnt 967 calories. It says my max heart rate got up to 204. That sounds a bit dangerous. I did have 3 cups of black coffee and some creatine prior to working out. Any idea? I feel fine. Great actually.

HOLY ****!

Ski

Anyone have a favorite protein powder they use? This is the one I use, Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard Whey. Mixes really well and doesn't clump and cake-up in the blender like other powders.

10824039-optimum-nutrition-gold-standard-whey.jpg

Anyone have a favorite protein powder they use? This is the one I use, Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard Whey. Mixes really well and doesn't clump and cake-up in the blender like other powders.

Ordered the cake batter flavor, heard it was the best one. Also heard Myofusion from Gaspari is pretty good. Anyone try Ronnie Coleman's Proantium?

By the way, try to avoid the vanilla flavors for shakes, tastes so bland.

'NOW' has a plain protein powder that I heard was good. I would use it for baking needs.

Here you go guys. I said I would share when I felt I had some results. I feel I'm seeing some results. I have 3 weeks left of Insanity at this point and plan on continuing with another program after a week or two break. My calf is strained but I'm getting through this dammit. I bought a calf brace that I have been wearing that helps a little. I have also added the abs exercise in almost every night. I modified it a little. Whenever he is talking and giving instruction, I run in place as fast as I can.

I just started with the supplements. So I'm excited to see if they help at all. I'm not sure if they are for weight training only or not?

September 23, 2012
Untitled.jpg

November 4, 2012
IMG_1304-1.jpg

Real improvement Moon. After you finish with this I would go with some heavy weights for a few months.

:1-1:
Real improvement Moon. After you finish with this I would go with some heavy weights for a few months.

I would like to. But I won't be able to get to a gym. We have a 1 year old girl and a baby boy on the way (due date December 6th). It's just not possible for me to slip to a gym. I've been thinking about P90x? I know that's blaspehmous to true lifters but to be honest I'm a noob and like I said earlier cant get to a gym.

Nice job Moon! The abs are coming in nicely. :clap

Thanks! Hopefully they come out and say hello by the end of this. 3 more weeks.

Hey I work in Heath and in my own opinion I would not use whey protien. It's really bad on someone's health to say it nicely. It's advertise well so it's the best known and best seller by far. I would highly recommend a vegetarian protien. Might sound dumb but believe me I use it everyday. The one I use if very high quality vega brand. It's the vega nutritional shake. Taste great. No bad effects like whey or soy. But that's my 2 cents.

Looking great everyone! Taking a break... a few weeks perhaps, I have a lot of PTO time at work to take in December and I'll pick it up hardcore again after some good eating during Thanksgiving.

Ski

Back