The Red Leader Project

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kodiak3d

Super Freak
Reaction score
So, I've decided to start on a figure of Red Leader (Garven Dreis). Step One is to find a suitable head. I found one that may work. Opinions?
(clearly the mark next to the nose has to go)
redleadercomp.jpg

Re: The Read Leader Project

Lol, fixed that.

It's a little-known fact about Red Leader. When he isn't bravely leading Rebel pilots against the Empire, he also would go to schools and help teach children to read. He had two enemies: the Empire and Illiteracy.

Nice headsculpt. This is a cool project you are starting. I love rebel pilots. I repainted a bunch of the Tomy helmets a few years ago with the intention of doing 5-6 pilots from ANH Red Squad. I have Biggs done, but was also going to add Red Leader, Red 10, Luke and Red 6.

Here are the helmets...

042500x252_zpscd9350c5.jpg

I have all the vests, gear etc made, just havent got around to doing these. Looking forward to seeing yours come together. Good stuff.

Those look great, Chaka. I like the choices you made, especially Theron Nett (Red 10). That's the first custom of his helmet I've ever seen.

Those look great, Chaka. I like the choices you made, especially Theron Nett (Red 10). That's the first custom of his helmet I've ever seen.

I had these guys finished, but I wasn't happy with them. I scrapped them, using the bodies for other customs. I got all the outfits still, I may give it another go.

Back