The Reaper:Death's General - The Dead Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Grim Reaper The Dead

The skull looks interesting, would like a closer look at the sutures.

the arh studio version is infinitely better.

AngelDeathWIP%20%2813%29.jpg

Wow, that is pretty great. Love the base. Still, haven't been impressed with a single finished piece ARH has put out yet.

I saw this at the dinner too and it was AMAZING and HUGE. You'll need a lot of room for it...but damn it was so cool.

There's a whole story about why there are 3 arms....I wish I could remember...I think the smaller one is the one that rips the soul out of the body....one holds the scythe and the other maybe holds the victim. Can't remember exactly.

:lecture
the Celtic culture , the birth, death and rebirth.-

Wow, that is pretty great. Love the base. Still, haven't been impressed with a single finished piece ARH has put out yet.

Well, we like to try to change your mind! How about this below with light up base and in 1/4?

AODPrint1.jpg

Please visit here for all our upcoming products and more photos of this statue another other horror and fantasy statues.

Last edited:

AODPrint1.jpg

wow this will surely be my first piece by arh -Thanks for sharing Alex this will be available through sideshows website yeah :pray:

Celtic mythology is a series of tales of the apparent religion of the Celts during the Iron Age; (as medieval armor as worn by the statue, represent the iron age), the death is depicted in drawings with 3 arms representing the cycle of life: birth, death and rebirth, but I not know if of tons of tales some is exclusive of the death, generally what is related to the riders of the apocalypse.-

sorry for my bad english, XD

10 points to Bruce for using the word "rad". Haven't heard it in a while.

snape-approves.gif

You don't see this as inappropriate? :dunno

Why should it be inappropriate?

We are making this for Sideshow. We now work alongside Sideshow and listen to them for future products.
Maybe its new news to you, but we are making statues specifically for Sideshow's distribution and acceptance in mind.
So far we have Thor, Cle, Leo, and ofcourse Medusa that was shown at sideshow area in SDCC 2011.

The Grim Reaper is not the same as Angel of Death anyways.
The Grim Reaper is fantastic and is in PF format, the Angel is FS and is more along the Comiquette line.

Its just kind of like the new Vamp Comiquette and Vamp PF....
They are still both very well sellers and excellent sculpts!! More choices for the consumer and more sales for Sideshow! :clap

Why should it be inappropriate?

We are making this for Sideshow. We now work alongside Sideshow and listen to them for future products.
Maybe its new news to you, but we are making statues specifically for Sideshow's distribution and acceptance in mind.
So far we have Thor, Cle, Leo, and ofcourse Medusa that was shown at sideshow area in SDCC 2011.

The Grim Reaper is not the same as Angel of Death anyways.
The Grim Reaper is fantastic and is in PF format, the Angel is FS and is more along the Comiquette line.

Its just kind of like the new Vamp Comiquette and Vamp PF....
They are still both very well seller and excellent sculpts!! :clap

Granted, but you don't think it's tacky to pimp your ____ in a thread that's about another company's product? :huh

Vampirella com and PF are both produced by Sideshow. Yours is being distributed. BIG DIFFERENCE. :wink1:

Granted, but you don't think it's tacky to pimp your ____ in a thread that's about another company's product? :huh

Vampirella com and PF are both produced by Sideshow. Yours is being distributed. BIG DIFFERENCE. :wink1:

If it seems as if I am advertising that is not my intention, but I was answering a remark and not advertising the Death.
I did not post this statue until and only when the remark was made, then I applauded the Grim as it is a fantastic statue!!

Here is the question:

AngelDeathWIP%20%2813%29.jpg

Thank you but I think they are equally good!

They are different enough and very distinctive in their own kind of way, one is a PF the other is FS in 1/4

Plus one has wings the other does not. The ARH version is the angel

Now our specific and unique EX is only for Sideshow and will not be distributed through any other channels.

If it seems as if I am advertising that is not my intention, but I was answering a remark and not advertising the Death.
I did not post this statue until and the remark was made, then I applauded the Grim as it is a fantastic statue!!

Here is the question:

Now our specific and unique EX is only for Sideshow and will not be distributed through any other channels.

Vs. appropriately referring him to the thread about your own product? :dunno

Thank you but I think they are equally good!

They are different enough and very distinctive in their own kind of way, one is a PF the other is FS in 1/4

Plus one has wings the other does not. The ARH version is the angel

Vs. appropriately referring him to the thread about your own product? :dunno

Are you referring to the link to the announcements for upcoming ARH products for Sideshow?

I can fix that, its easy to remove. However dont you think we as fans of these statues, you yourself being one of them, should allow these same Sideshow fans to see whats coming up for them produced in collaboration for sideshow/ARH? :dunno

Look back and there are two compliments, from guys who had no clue what ARH was doing for Sideshow

Ok I will move the link if its inappropriate, yet I do not think it "tacky" at all as our "products" are selling very well for Sideshow, we are both in it to win!!

I think your statues are great, you already know this from my previous comments, but I think promoting products in a thread about a different product, is rather shameless. It's annoying when customizers pop into a product thread to pimp their high-dollar upgrades. While not as douchy, I don't see this being any different. If it's a good enough product, and it is, people will see it. Peronally, I would've left it at the Freak posting the pic of yours and referred interest via a link, to the proper thread. Just seems the right thing to do, ya know? :huh

Back