The Reaper:Death's General - The Dead Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This thread is :lol :lol :lol I honestly can't believe this many intelligent people are having serious discussions & debate about the trivialities of a collectibles brand/line and its adherence to the zombie genre. :lol

That said, cool-looking piece despite the unnecessary and rather silly additional arm. But unless there is a hooded robe it won't fly as "Grim Reaper" for many.

Re: Grim Reaper The Dead

This thread is :lol :lol :lol I honestly can't believe this many intelligent people are having serious discussions & debate about the trivialities of a collectibles brand/line and its adherence to the zombie genre. :lol

That said, cool-looking piece despite the unnecessary and rather silly additional arm. But unless there is a hooded robe it won't fly as "Grim Reaper" for many.

No kidding, especially a line called 'The Dead'. If you want more zombies just wait, I'm sure they will make more zombie PFs. As for this, it fits right in with the name of the line and it is their line after all so they can do what they want with it.

It's sculpted very well but the arm does take some getting used to.

This thread is :lol I honestly can't believe this many intelligent people are having serious discussions & debate about the trivialities of a collectibles brand/line and its adherence to the zombie genre. :lol

No kidding, especially a line called 'The Dead'. If you want more zombies just wait, I'm sure they will make more zombie PFs.

tumblr_ll2linac0x1qb3p1co1_500.gif

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

I think your statues are great, you already know this from my previous comments, but I think promoting products in a thread about a different product, is rather shameless. It's annoying when customizers pop into a product thread to pimp their high-dollar upgrades. While not as douchy, I don't see this being any different. If it's a good enough product, and it is, people will see it. Peronally, I would've left it at the Freak posting the pic of yours and referred interest via a link, to the proper thread. Just seems the right thing to do, ya know? :huh

:goodpost:

5969638575_094f96e5c5_b.jpg

Really wish I hadn't seen this. Posted over in statueforum.

God, I can even hear the doucebaggy voice he would say it in....

Seems like Death is coming sooner than later.
Really looking forward to this mostrosity.

From the writeup they just posted, it looks like he has FOUR arms! Also, the "in one drawing, he was holding the head of a solider in one hand and the body in another" (paraphrasing) part.....possible EX?

Any chance the extra arms are recently acquired from someone recently killed (head vs carcass) and are attached to the armor rather than the body?

Back