The Punisher Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
£128 charges ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY EIGHT BLOODY POUND CHARGES. Thieving B******. I questioned the custom mans sexuality so i'll probably get another bill tomorrow.

WTF? I just got planet hulk from sideshow and my fee was £20 and that was £10 fedex fee, the hulk cost $300 my Grey hulk had £18 charge and again that's with the £10 fedex fee so no idea why you have that charge.

:confused:

Jay how are you getting such low fees i was charged £42 for my PH and Green hulk including the £10 fedex charge

While i wait for mine on flexpay who here among you is awesome enough to post more pics to help me get through till it arrives!!!

Got my bill today from customs for £12.80 not £128 like the customs guy told me yesterday.
No wonder its a free for all on our borders with these lot on the job.

Got my bill today from customs for £12.80 not £128 like the customs guy told me yesterday.

:lol

Nice one i'm glad you got the proper fee mate.

:lol now that seems more Reasonable!!!
the guy on the phone may have been an idiot but atleast he was wrong and you didn't have to pay what he said :lol

£128 charges ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY EIGHT BLOODY POUND CHARGES. Thieving B******. I questioned the custom mans sexuality so i'll probably get another bill tomorrow.

hate to :lol:lol at your mishap, but it is kinda funny.

just hope your not red flagged and get every piece held up now.:horror

Gosh Darn it and I wrote the perfect angry letter to the PM. Now I have to throw it away. Way to ruin my poison pen letter high bubbles. It's cause you have the kitty stuck in your ear that you missheard

Hey guys, finally got round to taking some pics of Punisher having just started off my collection again! Very impressive piece! This is the EX number 358 of 400! :chew

dsc00353yp.jpg

dsc00355f.jpg

dsc00356y.jpg

dsc00354y.jpg

yep still looks great, so glad i got on the WL early and converted this sucka.
listen to ski guys, he pointed me in the right direction..... this time.:monkey3:D

Thanks guys, can't stop looking at this piece. It's really well painted and sculpted! The t-shirt design is amazing. SS really hit the nail on the head with this piece I feel!

Back