The Punisher Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
better than the IM brother? i mean, i don't have both anyway :D just a curious question. :banana

I dont own the IM but have seen it in person. I do own the punisher and personally think its better. (this is the only statue I own two of). The detail and attitude of the sculpt is incredible in person. You really need to see it in person.

i own the IM and if it came down to a choice of getting rid of one the Punisher would be staying.

Love this piece. Finally have my favorite characters the way I like them - Wolverine and Punisher!

punwolv.jpg

those 2 looks bad ass together,Gru.Awesome.

Had mine for a month and just opened him up today. Wow. That's all I have to say. This is coming from a guy who, as a rule, prefers sculpts of female characters. I can't say how pleased I am with the statue. SS is on a roll.

better than the IM brother? i mean, i don't have both anyway :D just a curious question. :banana

I have both and yes....the Punisher comiquette is amazing. The folds in his clothes, the pug nose face, and the massive frame along with the great paint job and little details make this THE SS marvel comiquette for me.

The IM comiquette I have is the stealth IM. I had him repainted to his red and gold colors. I even had all the red lenses removed from the stealth and casted in a clear yellow resin. His forearms were also painted red instead of the inaccurate gold of the original comiquettes. Even the base was repainted to add more details. A lot of time, effort, and money were put into making this THE custom piece I always wanted. I promise you it looks great. If you want to see it, there is a picture of it in my public profile. Hell...after all the money I spent to customize this piece, I could have bought the EX. It would have been cheaper.

After all that...I still think the Punisher is a better looking piece overall. Don't get me wrong though...you won't see me parting with my IM anytime soon.:naughty

Last edited:
I have both and yes....the Punisher comiquette is amazing. The folds in his clothes, the pug nose face, and the massive frame along with the great paint job and little details make this THE SS marvel comiquette for me.

The IM comiquette I have is the stealth IM. I had him repainted to his red and gold colors. I even had all the red lenses removed from the stealth and casted in a clear yellow resin. His forearms were also painted red instead of the inaccurate gold of the original comiquettes. Even the base was repainted to add more details. A lot of time, effort, and money were put into making this THE custom piece I always wanted. I promise you it looks great. Hell...after all the money I spent to customize this piece, I could have bought the EX. It would have been cheaper.

After all that...I still think the Punisher is a better looking piece overall. Don't get me wrong though...you won't see me parting with my IM anytime soon.:naughty

agreed. Punisher is THE comiquette in may opinion.

Do you have a picture of your customized IM. sounds like a very cool custom

better than the original IM Com???!? I could see maybe better than the Classic IM Com...

Word.:lecture

Yea u won't see me getting rid of the original IM Com Ex before this... Pun should be here in a couple weeks.

better than the original IM Com???!? I could see maybe better than the Classic IM Com...

Word.:lecture

Yea u won't see me getting rid of the original IM Com Ex before this... Pun should be here in a couple weeks.

well lmk when you put them side by side and find yourself having to get rid of your IM.:naughty:naughty

Waitlist converted on the regular AND Ex...

Is this piece really that good?

Back