The Punisher Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For the Punisher i would imagine around £50+ but I don't really know as i've never tried to do it as its quite illegal to steal from the government it is however 100% legal for them to do it to us.

Did you get it from SS? Or a US seller? Mine was released from Stanstead last night (from SS) and it was expected today but no sign. Fingers crossed for tomorrow. Surprised people are still get the EX conversions! Especially with how stunning this piece is, is it not as popular as expected?

Did you get it from SS? Or a US seller? Mine was released from Stanstead last night (from SS) and it was expected today but no sign. Fingers crossed for tomorrow. Surprised people are still get the EX conversions! Especially with how stunning this piece is, is it not as popular as expected?

US Dealer, it arrived on the 2 weeks ago in the UK through Heathrow, I couldn't track it at first but then it changed to held by customs about 10 days ago.
My Iron Man [from SS] landing in Stanstead yesterday morning and I had him by the afternoon.

US Dealer, it arrived on the 2 weeks ago in the UK through Heathrow, I couldn't track it at first but then it changed to held by customs about 10 days ago.
My Iron Man [from SS] landing in Stanstead yesterday morning and I had him by the afternoon.

That sized box is sure to raise a red flag, regardless of how many times they write "gift" on it. I was wondering if there was a way to get around stuff like that.

They didn't spot Zangief and his box was way bigger.........allegedly.
It wasn't marked as a gift, once again allegedly.

They didn't spot Zangief and his box was way bigger.........allegedly.
It wasn't marked as a gift, once again allegedly.

every so often they have to pick one and make an example of someone.
just some jackass that has to make it look like he's needed at his job.

Mine has been setting at work for a week while I've been recovering from surgery. I'm going to stop by this evening and pick it up. I can't wait!

£128 charges ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY EIGHT BLOODY POUND CHARGES. Thieving B******. I questioned the custom mans sexuality so i'll probably get another bill tomorrow.

Got my EX opened up as I've been at work, got back just put it in my cabinet. Looks excellent, will post some pics tomorrow! Size of it shocked me as well!

£128 charges ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY EIGHT BLOODY POUND CHARGES. Thieving B******. I questioned the custom mans sexuality so i'll probably get another bill tomorrow.

you could buy a whole new statue with that. are you serious??!!! that is an outrage. I could see 50pounds but damn..

unbelievable daylight robbery man. :emperor

exactly what i though in the sense that you could have gotten one additional SS or stat on the 'bay for that amount. sorry to hear that bro.:monkey2

Back