The Phantom custom figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aneses

Super Freak
Reaction score
Aneses018_zpse94cab19.jpg

Hello,
Let me introduce you the last custom I made.
This is The Phantom, A cool character wich comic-books I used to read when I was a kid. My father introduced me into the Phantom comics, so I'd like to honor him with this figure.
I'm very bad at taking photos, so I asked for the help of my friend Paco (PACOMAN) Thanks :thumb

Hope you like it!

Aneses020_zpsa458bd37.jpg

Aneses021_zpsf93810c8.jpg

Aneses017_zpsb2c7b317.jpg

Aneses003_zps1a38d2bb.jpg

Aneses005_zps0cbc2396.jpg

Aneses013_zps471c7267.jpg

Aneses010_zps71e5cc60.jpg

Aneses009_zps30285350.jpg

really nice angel, the phantom doesnt get a lot of 1/6 love. i seen one on the bay sell for $185, not bad, it looked vaery cheap though, nothing like yours. moe made me a nice one. i just need to upgrade the belt to a stevo.

I really dig this figure, but that head kind of bothers me cause the outfit is pretty flawless, have you thought of modding a pre existed sculpt and adding the mask and cowl, I think it could really make an upgrade on this awesome piece.

I really dig this figure, but that head kind of bothers me cause the outfit is pretty flawless, have you thought of modding a pre existed sculpt and adding the mask and cowl, I think it could really make an upgrade on this awesome piece.

:lecture Great suggestion. The roughness of the sculpt for sure takes away from the presentation. Still a sick figure nonetheless.

Wow this is really cool.

I used to read the old phantom comics, play the game gear game and rented the crap out of the 90's movie.

Back