The ONLY Stealth Iron Man thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

was your sim flawed or not?

• Total voters
Re: STEALTH IRON MAN PICS

Must have it...:monkey5

I just hope that you guys won't like it anymore in a few month and sell it!:D

Nice pics, it seems the proto-type at the Con, with it's blue color, is slightly different in the final product. But the statue still looks cool with the lights on.

Great stuff LaMelnik, looks very close to the proto pics...

Any "in hand" comments?

The paint scheme threw me of at first as I was expecting it to be darker but after going back and looking at the pics form SDCC it iw pretty dam close.

The base allows for batteries or AC Adapter (Not provided). I will definitely to out and get an adapter for it as I am not a fan of leaving batteries in my busts or statues.

The base is twice the weight of the statue.

The detail of them both is simply amazing.

I thought that having this one I would be content not to have the first one but now I REALLY want the first one as well.

But that will have to wait as I have other things in the pipeline.

Hello all! I'm a newb here, and this will officially be my first Sideshow statue! Quick question for those that have this or the standard IM statue...how well does this fit in a Ikea Detolf Display case? Thanks in advance, I can't wait to get this!

Hello all! I'm a newb here, and this will officially be my first Sideshow statue! Quick question for those that have this or the standard IM statue...how well does this fit in a Ikea Detolf Display case? Thanks in advance, I can't wait to get this!

It is probably not going to fit in a Deltof. I believe the base is too long.

wow, looks great. One of their best pieces for sure.

I guess it will go on top then, I'll get a lucite cube to cover it.

I take back what I said. I just saw a picture on another board of an Iron Man in a Deltof but you really have to angle it to squeeze it in. It just barely fit from what I could see.

Man..Im so bummed...I got mine today and I guess the paint didnt fully dry and there are a few paint runs and smudges...Now I have to deal with contacting Sideshow and hope they have a replacement...

#601 (for those interested)...

Here are some pics...

DSC07308.jpg

DSC07310.jpg

DSC07311.jpg

those paint smudges suck, sorry to hear/see. Will SS be cool about returning it for this?

How'd that get past quality check? :confused:

Does Sideshow do all the Quality Checks here in the States once the items arrive or are they done at the factory?

I might be one of the few people, but that purple looks horrible. But love the lights. Might have to do a repaint.

Firefly,

That sucks, I would be so heated. I would give them hell! How do they let that ship in such poor shape??? I wonder how long it takes to get one replaced. Hopefully not to long.

Firefly,

That sucks, I would be so heated. I would give them hell! How do they let that ship in such poor shape??? I wonder how long it takes to get one replaced. Hopefully not to long.

Tell me about it...But who knows it had the QC sticker on it...but I think when it was packed it wasnt fully dry...When I pull IM out his back was oily, however, no smudges...and you can see the interior protection with paint smudges...

Yes, Im pissed, but I cant do nothing right now...I worry about it once I talk to a Sideshow rep tomorrow, but I have a strong feeling that there will be none available, unless, like with Gentle Giant they have AP verisons, but I dont think so...I might be screwed here..

Back