The Official "The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey" movie thread *SPOILERS*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Official "The Hobbit" movie thread

Well, I don't really have words for that. I can't believe this was only the teaser--so much footage! The music was the best part.

He could have a substantial role in the Mirkwood scenes without departing from Tolkien's established continuity.

He could have a substantial role in the Mirkwood scenes without departing from Tolkien's established continuity.

That'd be really exciting for me. Legolas is one of my all time characters in anything. I thought Legolas and Gimli kinda got the backlash in ROTK. They were just there for the sake of them being...well. There. :lol

Amazing trailer, I had no idea that the Hobbit was so close to release!! It's a shame that Aragorn isn't in it, but I'm stoked that a lot of the main characters are back, especially Gandalf and Legolas :D

And Smeagol at the end was AWESOME!

The trailer is on Youtube so here it is embedded
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTSoD4BBCJc&list=UUkR0GY0ue02aMyM-oxwgg9g&feature=plcp&context=C31f0b46FDOEgsToPDskLxoHv5kgIRL0D2aQsvBhfK[/ame]

can never get enough of seeing this....and god knows more trailers and snippets are yet to come!!
Please let that song sung by the Dwarves be on the soundtrack ;)

I agree! I can never get enough of the Lord Of The Rings! I absolutely love the LOTR trilogy, and I'm ready to see The Hobbit movies! The trailer is incredible! Familiar faces returning! Ian McKellan, Cate Blanchett, Elijah Wood, Andy Serkis as Gollum, Orlando Bloom, and Hugo Weaving! Best of all Peter Jackson directing once again! :clap

I am THERE on opening day, even the midnight showing if they do one in my area! :yess:

Well there wasn't 50 scenes of someone going "nooooooooo" in super slow motion so this might be a decent flick.

Home sweet home.:yess:

Cant wait to see this at the theatre and i'm already picturing the Blu marathon of watching both Hobbit films then LOTR.:cool:

Look forward to more trailers in the coming months, well done Sir PJ.:clap

It's more of the same really, thats not a bad thing, was expecting the dwarf songs to be drinking songs not so solom

:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock!!!!!!!!

Freeman looks like a pretty good bilbo. The casting in these films is always spot on.

This is going to be a long year. :( But I now know the first chance for grandama and grandpa to babysit our infant (if everything works out). "Sorry mom and dad, but it's the Hobbit. Have fun with the 5 month old." :rotfl

Fantastic trailer! I'm so happy that it looks and feels like the LOTR series :rock

Back