The Official "The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey" movie thread *SPOILERS*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Official "The Hobbit" movie thread

I would say no later than 09.

Thats good because in the Torn Statement on the LOTR Fan Page it said you must you must be 18-30 to be an extra in The Hobbit film and I turn 18 next year so I should be able to become and extra :monkey5

Thats good because in the Torn Statement on the LOTR Fan Page it said you must you must be 18-30 to be an extra in The Hobbit film and I turn 18 next year so I should be able to become and extra :monkey5

Which page is that Sawyer?If thats the case then i am to old. :monkey2

I'm happy for you though thats excellent if u decide to become an orc,dwarf or even a hobbit.:D

Viggo confirms interest in returning.:cool:

https://www.theonering.net/

To Be honest that sounds better than the idea of the 'Unnamed, Planned Hobbit Sequel' :D

You know the unnamed sequel isn't quite as unnamed as people think it is.

The time between the Hobbit and LOTR is spelled out pretty brilliantly in the appendix of book 3 and THE UNFINISHED TALES (which if you haven't read I highly recommend - there's a bunch on info in it about the search for the ring, Sauruman's role, Sauron as the necromancer, etc. etc. all of which occurs between the Hobbit and LOTR)

edit: Actually a bunch of it occurs in parallel with the Hobbit as well (for instance, we learn why Gandalf kept talking off for seemingly no reason)

I will be 18 next year also but am not anywhere near NZ.:monkey2

Which page is that Sawyer?If thats the case then i am to old. :monkey2

I'm happy for you though thats excellent if u decide to become an orc,dwarf or even a hobbit.:D

Viggo confirms interest in returning.:cool:

https://www.theonering.net/

Here is the link that I found this info on https://www.theonering.net/torwp/hobbitfaq/

I would really love to become an Orc in The Hobbit and be a memorable one at that, like one that puts up a fight and gets killed by a hero :D
I was really gutted how I wasn't old enough too play an Uruk-Hai at Helm's Deep that would of been my dream realized :monkey2
I will be 18 next year also but am not anywhere near NZ.:monkey2

Aww that sucks dude you ship take a quick trip over here too NZ when it starts filming and hope for a spot as an Extra :monkey3

I thought Peter Jackson had Aids.But hes not dead yet so I guess he stopped eating for a while.

he looks like he lost 20 yrs

That post is gonna get some flames. :lol

As reported on Torn.

Del Toro will write the first film’s screenplay. Jackson, his filmmaking partner-wife, Fran Walsh, and their writing partner, Philippa Boyens, will work on the second. Then they plan to switch and rewrite each other.

Talk about being thorough :cool: sounds like it will all come together splendidly(did i just say that).:D

I'm re-reading The Hobbit right now. It really does have a different feel/tone than LOTR. It should be interesting to see how this movie develops with Del Toro at the helm since I'm a big fan of his movies.

Back