The Official PATIENT Zero PF Picture Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I received my PZ yesterday and I'm extremely happy with it. As soon as I opened the box, I took the base out and started to add my own touch to it. i thought that the drain was not disgusting enough so i darkened the holes in it as if you couldn't see what was inside, as well as make it a bit dirtier. I just used black and brown washes.

PZ was great but his wounds were not as gooey as the photo so I decided to add clear red and blue to the open wounds and add a few splatters of blood here and there. The cool thing about the clear paints is that they will dry a bit glossy so to look more realistic. I didn't mess with his shirt for I was afraid I was going to go too far. I glossed his mouth as well as add more blood to his tongue.

Seems like a lot but it is very subtle and won't really show up on camera.

No, I don't have a picture because it is the same as everybody else's. It is an amazing piece and to me represents all zombie movies out there.

Way to go Sideshow...

Cheers

Bear

I received my PZ yesterday and I'm extremely happy with it. As soon as I opened the box, I took the base out and started to add my own touch to it. i thought that the drain was not disgusting enough so i darkened the holes in it as if you couldn't see what was inside, as well as make it a bit dirtier. I just used black and brown washes.

PZ was great but his wounds were not as gooey as the photo so I decided to add clear red and blue to the open wounds and add a few splatters of blood here and there. The cool thing about the clear paints is that they will dry a bit glossy so to look more realistic. I didn't mess with his shirt for I was afraid I was going to go too far. I glossed his mouth as well as add more blood to his tongue.

Seems like a lot but it is very subtle and won't really show up on camera.

No, I don't have a picture because it is the same as everybody else's. It is an amazing piece and to me represents all zombie movies out there.

Way to go Sideshow...

Cheers

Bear

Well if you did mods than actually it is not the same as everybody else's so you should take pictures.

Well if you did mods than actually it is not the same as everybody else's so you should take pictures.

Good point, but like I said it before, they are very subtle and can't really show on camera. I don't have a great camera, by the way. Adding a bit of blood inside his ears or to the tongue and fingers, it is all I did, as well to the wounds.

If I can, i will take some pics, but don't expect to see much.....

Bear

header.jpg

We've just added Patient Zero to the Cool Toy Review Photo Archive

RoboDad, how is your lighting setup? Your photos are fantastic.

Thanks! What I use is two Alien Bees flash units mounted on adjustable light stands, synced to my camera. To diffuse the light, I am currently using brolly boxes (poor man's softboxes), but I am thinking about trying out the new PLM system (you can read about them at the same web site).

I usually move the lights around as I shoot, using the modeling lamps to give me an idea of how each shot will look.

I just got a wait list conversion for this figure but I already have one so I cancelled. If anyone is still interested in this figure, I recommend getting on the wait list if you're not already on.

I just got a wait list conversion for this figure but I already have one so I cancelled. If anyone is still interested in this figure, I recommend getting on the wait list if you're not already on.

You weren't just going to keep it and send it along to me ........ :angelsmil

Back