The Official PATIENT Zero PF Picture Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FelMar

Super Freak
Reaction score
zero6.jpg

zero8.jpg

zero7.jpg

zero.jpg

zero2.jpg

zero3.jpg

zero4.jpg

zero5.jpg

zero10.jpg

zero9.jpg

Last edited:
IMO, I think The Mike or Buttmunch should have the honors of starting the Zero PF Picture thread, since they're both the biggest Dead Line supporters/fans. Just my 2 cents.

I just want to know if Felmar will be getting his today? Are you buddy? I know how close you are to Sideshow. Come on! Are you expecting him to show up today? Spill it!

Wow...

Does it really matter?:rolleyes:

I suppose it dosen't matter... like your posts

But it's funny how there is a pic thread and no pics...Just thought Mike should do the honors.

Last edited:
IMO, I think The Mike or Buttmunch should have the honors of starting the Zero PF Picture thread, since they're both the biggest Dead Line supporters/fans. Just my 2 cents.

I agree :D

If we don't get any pics tonight, mine will be here tomorrow so I'll promise to get pics up then at least.

But it's funny how there is a pic thread and no pics...Just thought Mike should do the honors.

You sir are a gentleman and a scholar.

AnimatedGentlemanTippingHat.bmp

Mine will be here tomorrow afternoon. I will be sure to take a ton of pics and get them up.

PICS UP :rock

I just want to know if Felmar will be getting his today? Are you buddy? I know how close you are to Sideshow. Come on! Are you expecting him to show up today? Spill it!

Hey Andrew :wave
Yes indeed :D

I suppose it dosen't matter... like your posts

But it's funny how there is a pic thread and no pics...Just thought Mike should do the honors. Not from the guy who pre-flips everything from SS.

/message brought to you by the resident SS jerk and love it.

:rotfl

Genius :lecture

What # did you get Fel?

I am a tiny bit bummed that mine hasn't even shipped yet. I talked to Kathy today and she said everything is fine, but I am still really impatient to get this actually in my hands.

Lucky # 21 :cool:

I'm sure you'll be getting it before the week is over :)

Hey Felmar!

Give us your input on the piece. I'm dying to know what you think of it.....

It looks great to me.....

Congrats Felmar, that is one awesome piece.

I'm hoping and praying that my wife will allow me to display PZ. She hate's horror stuff:(

Back