The Official Box Office Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IW has a chance for TFA record but competition will slow it down very soon

IW has a chance for TFA record but competition will slow it down very soon

The only thing that will hinder Infinity Wars is, well, Disney. Sure Deadpool will take a chunk, but it's R rated and while it will do well, it's audience is still limited. But Solo is going to take a lot of business away. Disney is now at the point that they are stepping on their own feet with all their releases. The put out so much content now, there is little chance for a movie to dominate the Box Office like Avatar, or even TFA did.

The only thing that will hinder Infinity Wars is, well, Disney. Sure Deadpool will take a chunk, but it's R rated and while it will do well, it's audience is still limited. But Solo is going to take a lot of business away. Disney is now at the point that they are stepping on their own feet with all their releases. The put out so much content now, there is little chance for a movie to dominate the Box Office like Avatar, or even TFA did.

While true ....those are billion dollar feet....I am sure the loss is not that crushing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any chances that the gender swapped Back To School remake knocks Infinity Whores out of top spot?

giphy.gif

^Indeed... ‘No rest for the wicked’ :lol

I always knew it was going to bomb, but I could never have imagined just how badly. To put it in perspective, if the current estimates hold true, it’s going to end up making less than 1/3 of TLJ or less than 1/2 of RO. And again, less than freaking JL by quite a margin... the first true bonafide (nuclear) bomb of the SW franchise. It’s not even going to beat out the prequels *without* taking inflation into account.. insane

Back