The Not Alamo Drafthouse Poster Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great looking print fury! I'm so envious right now, it looks awesome in that frame.

Just got the remaining Rhys Cooper Cobra prints in the mail, and they are all very well done, and look fantastic. I can highly recommend them to you if you were on the fence. hard to tell in the pics, but the all the blue in the reg Cobra Commander is all metallic, and looks especially amazing.

IMG_0001_zps9a7dfcc8.jpg

IMG_0019_zps78d1d06e.jpg

IMG_0025_zpsff9fff59.jpg

IMG_0037_zpsa2e52eb3.jpg

IMG_0038_zps73a61656.jpg

IMG_0039_zpsa6ca39ff.jpg

Ordered Kong and Godzilla prints
Both es 50
Added note---Hope they can both have same edition number

To give you an idea what both sets look like together.

IMG_0042_zpsc703a676.jpg

IMG_0054_zps71d07eb5.jpg

Looks good! I got the regular Cobra Commander and the two Snake Eyes ones. I think they're out of the Baroness.

I think I'll pass on the rest, I MAAY pick up the variant Cobra Commander and Storm Shadow but I got my favorite characters.

The regular Snake Eyes really "pops", the orange background helps it stand out. it's unfortunate the coloring just looks odd for the Cobra set. Cooper should've gone with a different background.

My Wrightson Frankenstein showed up today. It looks amazing.

I received mine as well, but didn't have a chance to crack it open. Glad to hear it looks good. I'll have to find time to check it out tonight!

So who picked up some of Manev's Noirs? They took longer to sell out than I thought they would have. I needed to eye up the competition for when Spidey is released!

Just an FYI they sold out much faster than what you think. The only way you could tell they were gone is when you got to the payment confirmation page. I had them both carted and at that page in under a minute and the one was already sold out. What I'm saying is be ready for a dogfight.

Just an FYI they sold out much faster than what you think. The only way you could tell they were gone is when you got to the payment confirmation page. I had them both carted and at that page in under a minute and the one was already sold out. What I'm saying is be ready for a dogfight.

Dang. Did NOT know that. Thanks for heads up.

I was pretty stoked when I saw they took a bit to sell out. Guess I was wrong. :lol :(

Back