The Not Alamo Drafthouse Poster Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone like this?
tf-full.jpg

I DO I DO. How do you secure it?

EDIT: I read on the website. If you're going tonight, I'll gladly take it off your hands. Just PM me any details.

Last edited:
That is the most epically amazing print that I have ever seen.

EASTER-BEAgle-regular-tom-whalen-inside-the-rock-poster-frame.jpg

EASTER-BEAgle-variant-tom-whalen-inside-the-rock-poster-frame.jpg

Standard Edition: "It's the Easter Beagle, Charlie Brown!" (Edition of 300)
Variant Edition: "It's the Easter Beagle, Charlie Brown!" (Edition of 50)

*Special select Canvas Edition of only 10 with either Standard or Variant artwork:
"It's the Easter Beagle, Charlie Brown!" (Standard artwork) on Canvas (Edition of 10)
"It's the Easter Beagle, Charlie Brown!" (Variant artwork) on Canvas (Edition of 10)

Standard: $65
Variant: $100
Canvas: $250

All Editions on sale next Friday, Mar 15, 2013.

LINK

We didn't get to go last night. :( It was sad. Jenn worked late again. She's working on a new show so her schedule is pretty much kicking our butts.

EASTER-BEAgle-regular-tom-whalen-inside-the-rock-poster-frame.jpg

EASTER-BEAgle-variant-tom-whalen-inside-the-rock-poster-frame.jpg

Standard Edition: "It's the Easter Beagle, Charlie Brown!" (Edition of 300)
Variant Edition: "It's the Easter Beagle, Charlie Brown!" (Edition of 50)

*Special select Canvas Edition of only 10 with either Standard or Variant artwork:
"It's the Easter Beagle, Charlie Brown!" (Standard artwork) on Canvas (Edition of 10)
"It's the Easter Beagle, Charlie Brown!" (Variant artwork) on Canvas (Edition of 10)

Standard: $65
Variant: $100
Canvas: $250

All Editions on sale next Friday, Mar 15, 2013.

LINK

Well, at least they got Whalen this time instead of the Valentine impostor.

I don't usually post infos, but this I really dig...

At Gallery nineteen eighty eight tonight, part of their product placement show:

65D6BF51-7BB3-4A12-BDFB-C4A42574EE7C-8778-00000690C17C232C_zpsccba94a2.jpg

Trying to figure out how to get one. I've got an email in to them. Hope it won't sell out at the opening tonight. There's also a Power Loader ad that I like too, but not as much as this...

Trying to figure out how to get one. I've got an email in to them. Hope it won't sell out at the opening tonight. There's also a Power Loader ad that I like too, but not as much as this...

I think you will be all right, it seems most of their stuff is available for sale online after the gallery.

Usually, yeah. But some things go quickly. I've bought from them before prior to show openings, but that's been about five years ago. They have probably changed their attitude on that.

I even drove down once to get a Chueh! :yess:

Usually, yeah. But some things go quickly. I've bought from them before prior to show openings, but that's been about five years ago. They have probably changed their attitude on that.

I even drove down once to get a Chueh! :yess:

For years I've wanted the Cheuh Donnie Darko print. I just never see one reasonably prIced. :eek:

Back