The Not Alamo Drafthouse Poster Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
after 25 minutes of frustration i scored Bernie Wrightson's 2nd Frankenstein print.... I don't think I will complain about mondo drops again...

Yep, it took me at least a half hour to get mine. I know they sell posters all the time, but I don't think they're used to selling a big name like Wrightson.

But I'm very happy to add this to my collection... Especially since it's signed. I wonder what the next one is going to be.

X6wwwiV.jpg

I scored a Wrightson Frank too yesterday. Not sure how I got lucky. Got a couple server errors then on the third try it went through. Wanted this big time so stoked!

I don't think those Lara Croft prints are selling quick enough. I just saw a post that they lowered the edition sizes on almost all of them.

Yep, it took me at least a half hour to get mine. I know they sell posters all the time, but I don't think they're used to selling a big name like Wrightson.

But I'm very happy to add this to my collection... Especially since it's signed. I wonder what the next one is going to be.

X6wwwiV.jpg

You going to color that in? ;)

Yeah It's freaking beautiful. Even if I had the chance to pick it up I probably wouldn't. Just doesn't really fit in with my other prints. I have never heard of Wrightson I'm going to have to check out his stuff.

Yeah It's freaking beautiful. Even if I had the chance to pick it up I probably wouldn't. Just doesn't really fit in with my other prints. I have never heard of Wrightson I'm going to have to check out his stuff.

Wrightson is an amazing artist. He co-created Swamp Thing and worked on a bunch of different DC and Marvel books. Also a real stand up guy. I got him to sign some comics at a few conventions in the past few years and he is just a genuine nice guy.

My second Wrightson Frankenstein arrived today. I haven't heard anything about them doing a third one yet.

So far so good. I scored them both, but I know some have received refunds. I'll be holding my breath for the next half hour...:panic:

Back