The Not Alamo Drafthouse Poster Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gabz is previewing his upcoming Indiana Jones print. I have a feeling it will be better than his Star Wars Trilogy print. I'm just hoping that it's only the first three Indy movies.

In my experience, every print I've wanted from galleries besides Mondo is a breeze to get. I think I saw a recent gallery note in their FAQ that they let an item sit in the cart for a few minutes so you can checkout and that site uses shopify just like Mondo. So Mondo just likes to make things difficult. If not for the early success and hype Mondo would just be an average gallery these days. I haven't purchased a Mondo print since Martin Ansin's Rocketeer. But if the prints I got were released by Mondo they would be sold out and on eBay right now.
I would say having Alamo Drafthouse behind it has more to do with it then then the past. They can and do infuse Mondo artwork in their Alamo locations across the Country and keep up with products like the pint glasses and pins etc at all these locations. So their is an extra layer of marketing that ties things back in where other Galleries have only their gallery, mailing list and Cons.

IMG_0267.JPG

Got a sketched AP

Thanks for the tip about the B:MOTF print! I agree it’s cool print and I was surprised that it was still available.

Mondo is going to try Mask of the Phantasm again at Mondo Con by the same artist that did their last one. I don't think they have tried twice with the same artist before. Hero Complex still hasn't shipped my print yet. But I'll be surprised if the Mondo version is better.

Mondo is going to try Mask of the Phantasm again at Mondo Con by the same artist that did their last one. I don't think they have tried twice with the same artist before. Hero Complex still hasn't shipped my print yet. But I'll be surprised if the Mondo version is better.

That one is a MondoCon screening exclusive, there might be a regular version up online afterwards, but usually, the one at the screening is it

Missed out on the SW variant on Bottleneck. Ugh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m presently debating whether I want to keep the red or buy a blue on the secondary market and sell the red to make up the difference. I think I’m going to wait and try to see if Whalen puts up any APs first, though.

Back