The Night HE Came Home: Show Us Some MYERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
myers multi shot.jpg
To anyone interested this is what Yunsil coveralls look like on a Phicen m31 body. It may seem ridiculous to use a Phicen body since so much is going to be covered up but so far I like it. I got it on ebay for about half the going rate for a Hot Toys Banner body. It has a nice heft in hand and is capable of making & holding very subtle poses. Once I have a complete figure I may shave off a little of the soft rubber outer skin if I feel he looks a bit too bulky but so far I dig it.

Myers boots.jpg
The boots I choose are 1/6 scale 82nd airborne paratrooper boots. I bought them from the "world of one sixth" website. They are very similar to the "Vietnam jungle combat boots with spike protection", I think the only difference is the tread pattern on the bottom.

Now I just need a head & knife and I think I may take a crack at making those myself. I will either be successful or I'll be back asking the fine artists here for some assistance. Time will tell.

Happy Halloween!

Silent Surfer getting buried on YouTube by a guy named DeanKnight.
I wouldn't say buried, Every video dean posted when he talked about waiting for the head from silent surfer he was always super chill about it. Then multiple people commented about having problems with Surfer. I think the angry commentors are what resulted in Surfer sending dean an angry facebook message then blocking him, which really has nothing to do with the youtuber it sounds like hes damaged his rep on his own.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Just got in my Blood Tears Warlock sculpt from Ones. Now Consider the H2 Myers to be my grail piece. Fantastic work

IMG_1206.jpg

And technically not Myers, but still Halloween related. Got this cool piece in today
image_123986672.JPG

Finished another H1 '78 Michael Myers last night. Very happy with it. Also finished the H2 Blood tears mask.

Mask-Creations Unearthed ([email protected], attn:John), Painted and weathered, hair trimmed and styled by me
Headsculpt-1/6 Zombie Shane dremmeled down to shape the mask
Coveralls-Yunsil, dyed and weathered by me
Body type-1/6 emulated body
Hands-Hot Toys Edward Kenway
Boots-Vietnam era w/ laces, peg type
Knife-Unknown, eBay bought

Halloween '78
MVIMG_20181022_084820.jpg
MVIMG_20181022_084857.jpg
MVIMG_20181022_084954.jpg

H2 Warlock Blood Tears mask
PSX_20181020_011229_2.jpg