The Night HE Came Home: Show Us Some MYERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well the accessories will probably be light, costume basic, you?re probably paying most for the head sculpt.

Yeah, at this point it feels worth it for a good 2018 mask. I haven?t been a huge fan of any of the sculpts (except maybe the Beto one from the figure set that was way out of my price range) so $120 for a nice sculpt and hopefully serviceable coveralls is a steal. Plus D?oh!?s vote of confidence regarding their other stuff makes me less worried about their quality.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here are a couple of their ornaments. Note that I blacked out Michael's eyes myself but would leave them as-is on a 12" figure:

Leatherface has a particularly impressive paint job -- all for about $20 bucks each.

Well if they follow her patterns well for the mass produced versions the clothes should be as great as the head sculpts.

Screenshot_20200222-225813_1.jpg

Hair on the '78 looks to be sculpted, and the hands are very toyish looking , hopefully the add some details to them, either way buying a pair of hot toys hands off Ebay would be easy fix

Hair is sculpted on all 4, best way to mass produce with the right look, faux hair with the right look is a painstaking hard work and impossible for a manufactured piece, look how ThreeZero turned out. I’m glad 78 is sculpted because it captures the silhouette so well.

Just came by this on Instagram, it would appear the Mego is not ‘78 but Rob Zombie Halloween and doesn’t even look that good.

9FD407D5-12A3-4C0C-8ECA-242354B3B8BC.jpeg

Hair is sculpted on all 4, best way to mass produce with the right look, faux hair with the right look is a painstaking hard work and impossible for a manufactured piece, look how ThreeZero turned out. I?m glad 78 is sculpted because it captures the silhouette so well.
The sculpted hair actually looks really good. Besides, if I don't like it in hand I'll root it myself.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Nice, are you going to paint the light base black to keep the glow from coming through?
It'll be going on my DX custom base I made for my Myers. I won't be using the tea light.
It Looks like a real pumpkin, bet it cost way more too

Sent from my Blade A5 2019-T using Tapatalk
You ain't a kiddin.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

It’s a beautiful piece, I’ve seen a lot of scale pumpkins out there but until yours, I haven’t seen one with a quality where I could want to spend the kind of money they go for.

It?s a beautiful piece, I?ve seen a lot of scale pumpkins out there but until yours, I haven?t seen one with a quality where I could want to spend the kind of money they go for.
I've had three custom pumpkins (counting this one) and this one is by far the best. Also most expensive. But its worth it.

I got lucky with the Madbug pumpkin/nathan paints so I had to jump on it.

Never see these for sale ever. But a buddy filled me in on it.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Back