The Night HE Came Home: Show Us Some MYERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
'Man Haddonfield has offered all it can for me, time to relocate I think. The stars at night are big and bright deep in the heart of Texas' -

'This way to Texas' -

'D'OH, I meant this way' -

'What the hell is that?, Texas sure is full of weirdo's' :FREAK: -

'I WANT THAT FACE' :panic: -

'The blade is mightier than the Chainsaw' -

'Maybe not.......give me that' -

'Can you fly Thomas?' -

'THOMAS HEWITT, AUGUST 7TH 1939 - FEBRUARY 10TH 2014' -

'Texas....Wait Till They Get A Load Of Me' -

THE END.........or is it?

Lmao! Awesome! Love it, my 2 fav horror characters. That leatherface was one old S.o.B

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heh Sidious, how is the body that comes with the CU Myers? How good are the adjustable fingers? I'm looking at grabbing one soon and want to know if I should be looking into a better body.

You also mentioned you did not want to risk taking the mask off the head. Is it on there that tight that you won't be able to take it off without damaging it?

Myers vs joker

1909286_10152196087394346_716939117_o.jpg

Sidious, that is a great score! Some of those pictures are really nice. The face under the mask, hor far does it sit back? Does it really give an impression of a person wearing a mask? It looks a bit odd in your pictures. Overall really solid purchase though mate!

Lmao! Awesome! Love it, my 2 fav horror characters. That leatherface was one old S.o.B

Thanks mate. And not only was Thomas one old S.O.B he was one tough son of a gun to boot.

Heh Sidious, how is the body that comes with the CU Myers? How good are the adjustable fingers? I'm looking at grabbing one soon and want to know if I should be looking into a better body.

You also mentioned you did not want to risk taking the mask off the head. Is it on there that tight that you won't be able to take it off without damaging it?

The body is wonderful my friend. It can do all the poses you can think of and it is tough and sturdy. I don't know what make it is but it does the job well enough. You know I thought the fingers were adjustable but I forgot about them until you mention it. To be honest I have tightend the knive holding hand but I still have his left hand in a relaxed pose but you can bend them, thanks for rememimding me.

I would say that the body is all you need mate. I won't be switching it out.

I tried today to take the mask off and it is do-able but I gave up. It is somewhat tight but you can futz with it easily to get it how you want (level with his eyes) but for me I don't want to risk taking it off because like I said before it is just a generic head underneath but yeah it is moveable.

I hope that helps buddy.

Cool pics Psycho.

Sidious, that is a great score! Some of those pictures are really nice. The face under the mask, hor far does it sit back? Does it really give an impression of a person wearing a mask? It looks a bit odd in your pictures. Overall really solid purchase though mate!

Thanks pal, I appreciate it my friend.

Yes it does give the impression of someone wearing a mask but the mask is not flush/tight to his face so there is a small gap between his head and mask, not much but it does contribute to the weird look with his eyes. You can futz with the mask to line it up with the eyes but from certain angles you still may not see his eyes.

I have taken some more pics for you today mmmmBrains to show you what I mean, (all with the eyes lined up to the holes in his mask) -

Close-ups -

As I typed this Mr. Sandman came on the radio. :horror

continued......

So as you can see from certain angles you can see his eyes and in others not so much. It all depends on where you are viewing him from.

I will admit that when I went to re-pose him today that his boot was slightly stuck to the decal and it tore a very small part of the decal, not too much but I just touched it up with a sharpie and then I used sellotape to add protection to the decal.

I hope that helps guys and gals and anymore question you have the just fire away. And a big thanks to whoever gave me the rep points. :hi5:

@joebizz34 - Did your boots stick to your stand buddy? And do you have any tips for this mate as one of my SSC SW figure suffered from this also.

Thanks for all the info and pics Sidious. I appreciate it and it makes it easier for me to drop the money on this. The last thing I am nitpicking is how baggy the coveralls are. However, they are not a deal breaker for me.

No problem buddy.

As I say it is only the boot sticking to the decal that has been my problem so watch out for that. The coveralls are not that baggy in-hand but maybe you could ask John to make you tighter coveralls?

Oh I forget to say that I noticed on the bottom of the stand John has signed it and named him 'the Shape' with a 2013 and a CU signature on it which I thought was cool.

No problem buddy.

As I say it is only the boot sticking to the decal that has been my problem so watch out for that. The coveralls are not that baggy in-hand but maybe you could ask John to make you tighter coveralls?

Oh I forget to say that I noticed on the bottom of the stand John has signed it and named him 'the Shape' with a 2013 and a CU signature on it which I thought was cool.

Hey Sidious,

I did not have an issue with the boot sticking to the decal so not sure what happened there. I would paint on some matte varnish on the bottom of the shoe and let it dry so it will create a smooth non sticky bottom if that's what the issue is.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Hey Sidious,

I did not have an issue with the boot sticking to the decal so not sure what happened there. I would paint on some matte varnish on the bottom of the shoe and let it dry so it will create a smooth non sticky bottom if that's what the issue is.

Thanks for the help pal.

I have actually wrapped the stand with sellotape so there will be no more sticky boots but I will keep your advice for future reference. I don't know what happened either joe but it also happened on my SSC Emperor Palpatine stand.

Thanks again. :hi5:

I may be passing on grabbing my CU Myers right now. With Zod and Grievous coming up, the Full TDK Armory on PO, and the new announcement of the BD T1 Terminator, I just don't think I can swing it. One day, I'll have a Myers.

I may be passing on grabbing my CU Myers right now. With Zod and Grievous coming up, the Full TDK Armory on PO, and the new announcement of the BD T1 Terminator, I just don't think I can swing it. One day, I'll have a Myers.

Yeah the pre-orders can creep up on you but like you say you will have a Myers one day my friend. :pray:

Yea, same here. The way I look at it, were just giving CU more time to keep improving on his Myers.

I don't know if he still does this...but when I bought mine, he allowed me to make payments in installments and shipped when paid in full. If he is willing to do that for you, that could be the way to go.

Back