The Night HE Came Home: Show Us Some MYERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks buddy, I really appreciate your comments. :hi5:

Cheers for the comments my friend. Intillly when I received my finished photo of him my concern was that the coveralls looked to baggy but in-hand they are not that baggy and I would rather that they were a little loose as opposed to to tight. Under mask the head is just a generic head. I could remove the mask but to be honest I'm afraid to do that at the moment in fear of ruining it, I hope you understand and like I say it is nothing special under there anyways.

No Nick Castle/Tony Moran or anyone else who wore the mask is under the mask.

Cheers joe, I really appreciate your kind words my friend. Yeah I was impressed with the coveralls, speaking of the coveralls yes I agree they are not totally accurate but they do the job.

In regards to wishing that yours looked like mine well all I will say is Blackest Eyes 2.0 buddy.

Some new pics -

I futzed the bed sheet some more, I'm still not near where I want to get with how it looks but it is getting there -

I hear ya!!! I can't complain but there is never enough Myers in my life. LOL..love the bed sheet look. You should get a generic figure to put that on so you can have Myers displayed both ways. :rock

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I hear ya!!! I can't complain but there is never enough Myers in my life. LOL..love the bed sheet look. You should get a generic figure to put that on so you can have Myers displayed both ways. :rock

I cannot argue with that Ron, there can never be to many Myers in the collection.

Yeah the bed sheet is cool and thanks for the tip I never thought of using another figure to display that look. I will be doing that as soon as I can, cheers buddy. :hi5:

PS - did you get my latest PM Ron?

I cannot argue with that Ron, there can never be to many Myers in the collection.

Yeah the bed sheet is cool and thanks for the tip I never thought of using another figure to display that look. I will be doing that as soon as I can, cheers buddy. :hi5:

PS - did you get my latest PM Ron?

Yep and I just replied!!! :)

Wow Sidious, I was on the fence about the CU Myers, but your pics sold me. I'm getting a huge tax refund so I'm probably gonna grab one. I'm gonna ask John to send me pics of the Shape and Hero masks next to each other to help me choose. That really is a good looking figure. I saw that sheet figure pic on his FB page and was curious that it was the "surprise" you were talking about.

So I done up me a cardboard knife til the knives that phillydon21 arrive...

1904273_10152193768179346_1814805984_n.jpg

1780632_10152193775124346_278474970_n.jpg

Figure looks great and those coveralls look great to, where did u get those coveralls?

They are modified Art Figures Navy Seal VI Coveralls.... So the head is not on actually just sitting on a neckpeg, the inside of it looks like this:

So what would be my best option for neck adapters?

This:

mDSjZU8iNnJ0BdDbAD34HyQ.jpg

Or this

m2FSJ6OzlXb1cAA--MtkTLw.jpg

Well they look like they fit well and have great weathering on them. ;)

I don't know man, hope someone can answer your question.

They could be a little looser around the boots but other than that they are pretty damn good...

They are modified Art Figures Navy Seal VI Coveralls.... So the head is not on actually just sitting on a neckpeg, the inside of it looks like this:

So what would be my best option for neck adapters?

This:

View attachment 93128

Or this

View attachment 93129

you could use either. id probably use the first one and putty up the headsculpt and while the putty is wet stick it in and let it dry. atleast that way you can still move the headsculpt around from the neck joint

Ok thanks guys someone suggested using magnets... So do I just glue the magnet on top of the neck peg? I tried to pull the neck peg out and this one doesnt come out.... Or should I just use blue tacky?

Ok thanks guys someone suggested using magnets... So do I just glue the magnet on top of the neck peg? I tried to pull the neck peg out and this one doesnt come out.... Or should I just use blue tacky?

Blue tac will probably be pulled out mate! If you are using magnets, I would glue them in! ;)

Back