The Night HE Came Home: Show Us Some MYERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chucky is also a doll :D haha

Freddy is so supernatural and magical almost.

And yes Jason has to kill to keep moving. haha.

I think that's why I love Myers. He's the Shape. Always out there somewhere. Always the boogieman. Tied to the spirit of Halloween. He seemed real in a way where the others were so fantastical that they were less scary. Also he was the first and everybody was trying to go over the top to make more money and top each other.

Ah the 80's :D

Hey Ben! How's it going bud? You gentlemen are very welcome I hope everybody that was looking for one is able to get their hands on one to go with Yunsils coveralls. [emoji4]

SPOOK formerly known as MADBUG is selling head sculpts on eBay right now guys.

Cheers pal for the info I have just bought myself one also. I also jumped on that custom Loomis figure and I also have a few other Myers stuff in the pipeline over the next couple of months so its all good. :yess:

Cheers pal for the info I have just bought myself one also. I also jumped on that custom Loomis figure and I also have a few other Myers stuff in the pipeline over the next couple of months so its all good. :yess:

Have some rep for that. Thanks so much for the tip off! :clap :hi5:

I know brother, I'm super psyched about that Loomis figure. Thanks for the rep cmiller [emoji482]
I appreciate it fellas.[emoji4]

SPOOK formerly known as MADBUG is selling head sculpts on eBay right now guys.

Thanks buddy. I'm happy with my Blackest Eyes sculpt, but I might pick one up just because they're rarely available. I just wish I knew who was the best at hairing and painting them and the cost.

Certainly Gents! De nada Mocko.
I also picked up another Alex. [emoji6]
As you said, because they are so rare it's well worth it. I'll shoot you a pm brother. Cheers my dudes[emoji482]

Thanks buddy. I'm happy with my Blackest Eyes sculpt, but I might pick one up just because they're rarely available. I just wish I knew who was the best at hairing and painting them and the cost.

Yeah I'm more than happy with my '78 Myers figure I have at the moment but just like you I picked up MADBUG'S just because they are so rare plus the more Myers the better I say. :lecture

I'm going to put my head sculpt away and concentrate on it next year. In regards to painting and hairing then silentsillver is the man you would want but I have no idea what he charges. I will look into that and others when I move onto the project.

Yeah I'm more than happy with my '78 Myers figure I have at the moment but just like you I picked up MADBUG'S just because they are so rare plus the more Myers the better I say. :lecture

I'm going to put my head sculpt away and concentrate on it next year. In regards to painting and hairing then silentsillver is the man you would want but I have no idea what he charges. I will look into that and others when I move onto the project.
Thanks! I'd almost want another set of Yunsil coveralls too....this is getting expensive lol.

Thanks! I'd almost want another set of Yunsil coveralls too....this is getting expensive lol.

No problemo.

Expensive but worth it. I will need another pair of coveralls for when I bash together the MADBUG head but I will go to my usual guy.

Back