The Night HE Came Home: Show Us Some MYERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Speaking of videos guys, I am going to have one mother of one coming up for Halloween this year. I haven't done a vid in a while due to some other things going on keeping me busy, but I promise this video is going to make up for lost time. :)

Cleaned up my H1 pumpkin and decided to take a picture with my Myers,,,

12032703_10153628840629346_1309987819379493450_o.jpg

Any leads on 1/6th coveralls for myers? And sculpts?

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk

Some great customs in this thread. My old Myers 1/6 never looked like the classic Shatner and I had to give them up, but I still have my NECA and McFarlane figures, loved Michael Myers since the first time I saw a Halloween movie. Halloween is one of my favorite movie themes ever.

21770174915_cc69d61035_b.jpg

Thanks Patriot!

I think Nick Castle was 5'9-5'10 which is how tall I am.
Nick Castle - IMDb

Tony only played unmasked Myers. I think Nick was always in the mask.

Last edited:
Yeah I guess different actors have played the part of Myers, which contributes to the discrepancies in height. I always thought of him as a medium set, slightly over 6 foot sort of build.

That was one of the issues a lot of us had with Rob Zombie's version, Michael was never a character of physical presence and he made him this massive character where the line got blurred as to whether his abilities were supernatural or just a matter of brute force over people much smaller than him.

Yeah, I always though of Myers more like a spider or ambush predator than an attack dog brute like Jason. I think it's an important distinction that the casual horror fan or pop fan might not get.

He lurked around the corner and got you when you weren't looking. Never in a hurry and always one step ahead.

Freddy is a creep, Chucky is a criminal, Jason is a Shark, and Michael Myers is an assassin. That's been the best way I've found to make the distinction.

Back