The next human character from Predators?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd like Isabelle to be made, but if they do make another, it'll probably be Noland.

What I'd really like to have is more of Dutch's team.

I doubt they would come up with any more ppl from P1, especially with the differences of the old muscle body and new body.

I would like to see (& owned) Noland, although he was dead in less then 15 mins since he literally "appeared" :rotfl

I thought Noland was already hinted at. However yeah I can easily see it not happening and the line consisting of 1 human and 4 predators by its end. Thats more than Neca though. Normally you expect to get more characters out of a smaller and cheaper scale.

At least neca made the predator dog - I think I'd rather have that than most humans from the movie, other than nolan.

I'd get a HT nolan, just because he looked really cool with all his armor and stuff. If they don't give him the huge gun and all the epic armor I don't see why anyone would buy it.

Oh yeah I forgot about the Predator dog from Neca. Still though, you need humans to go up against them IMO.

As for Hot Toys I think Hanzo, Nicolai and Noland would be the best options to choose from. I don't think any of these will happen though.

Noland is unique figure - a human with a cobbled mix or medieval and Predator gear.

Every other Predator / Predators human character is essentially real-world military (or near enough); while this is the majority element of the 1/6 posable figure world, it means that any such 'normal' figure is going into a heavily-saturated marked. As a figure, Noland is FAR more interesting and IMO represents a better sales prospect.

Either Hanzo or Noland, both would be very cool.
Or even an Isabelle, with her awesome sniper rifle...

Last edited:
Back