the next dead 12" figure........the butcher

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didnt know what to call them :lol, but i think the eyes would work on a zombie.

What is the name for the infected on 28 days later, just 'the infected'?

It's a funny situation. 28 Days was marketed as a zombie flick when it's actually in the plague genre. And yes, you're correct, it's just "infected." Though the flipside to that coin is that what we call zombies aren't really zombies, they're ghouls. Zombies are people who are alive but give off the appearance of being dead, think voodoo. Whereas ghouls are the dead brought back to life. :lol

Josh man, that sig has to go! :lol :yuck

I ordered mine which I am regretting somewhat because now I need more zombies. The Butcher is my first dead figure.

Why so expensive though, I know is an exclusive but c'mon. There are no copyrights, royalties or anything like it involved, is there?

Luis

I ordered mine. This is the last line I have remained faithful too. Thats doesn't mean I'll just buy everything they put out (I boycotted the babysitter.) But overall this line is really fun to collect and I think the larger my collection gets, the more impressive the line becomes. But people are right, $80 and no license fee??? I would hate to have to drop this line as that price is about my limit.

i was wanting to preorder the figure, but after seeing the price i think ill hold off until inhand pictures start showing up. Atleast thats how im seeing it right now anyways.

Is this figure being sold exclusively through Sideshow?
I've brought Con exclusives from Forbidenplanet.co.uk before such as the dead security guard, just wondered if they were doing the same this year?

Man...I hope they keep the level of detail in the Production version.

2a72b44ab26d7d1400ca6fb.jpg

I was a bit worried at the way the prototype pics of the left arm looked, but after seeing the unpainted mold, the worry is gone. :D Hopefully the texture will translate too and not be gooped over by shoddy paints.

Back