the next dead 12" figure........the butcher

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not really liking him... And coming from me that is pretty shocking, I've bought every single release so far (color changes notwithstanding). I just don't like the portrait all that much, or the clothing. But I do like the arm with the slices, that was a cool idea. It's just not what I would have went for with this one.

That's good too, the summer will be expensive enough... this will save me a little chunk of change come July.

Got mine ordered but had to phone it in. My account is all wacky right now for some reason. Jennifer was able to help me get it ordered. Again, she shows why she :rock

I'm not really liking him... And coming from me that is pretty shocking, I've bought every single release so far (color changes notwithstanding). I just don't like the portrait all that much, or the clothing. But I do like the arm with the slices, that was a cool idea. It's just not what I would have went for with this one.

I agree 100%. I think he's a nice addition to a generic horror line for those that like hack and slashers perhaps, but he's just not DEAD enough for me to want to buy him as a zombie. I need decay and damage! :monkey2 I'll surprisingly be passing too. :(
-Rick

I like him. He looks bloated and dead and smelly.

But he's too rich for my blood at the moment.

I agree 100%. I think he's a nice addition to a generic horror line for those that like hack and slashers perhaps, but he's just not DEAD enough for me to want to buy him as a zombie. I need decay and damage! :monkey2 I'll surprisingly be passing too. :(
-Rick

The line would blow if all the zombies were in advanced stages of decomp. I like the variety of the different levels of infection from the freshly bitten 1206, to the completely rotten 805. Like background characters, it adds a level of depth to the line.

The line would blow if all the zombies were in advanced stages of decomp. I like the variety of the different levels of infection from the freshly bitten 1206, to the completely rotten 805. Like background characters, it adds a level of depth to the line.

23_6_120.gif

Have to agree... guy looks pretty zombified to me. Sure he's not dead for a month or few years... but certainly looks like he's got a good amount of rot going on.

And the wounds on his left arm are great... the idea that he kept hacking away at meat, even himself is pretty fun.

The balance so far in the way the zombies look is perfect. It makes for a great display when you show the different levels these folks are at. You take that and mix with the different character types we're getting and really this continues to show why this line is probably the funnest to collect.

I think with blood around the mouth and red eyes like the 'zombies' from 28 days later, this guy would look even better :D

The balance so far in the way the zombies look is perfect. It makes for a great display when you show the different levels these folks are at. You take that and mix with the different character types we're getting and really this continues to show why this line is probably the funnest to collect.

I have to agree, that it is a fun line to collect. Just not fun prices :(

Back