The neck peg for the Hot Toys Winter Soldier

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brokentoys86

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hi anyone here with this figure have the problem where the neck peg stays attached to head when removing it? I heard people recommend using pliers to remove the peg. When I was shopping around for one I found a lot of different ones on my Amazon.com search. Which type is the best to use?

Basically all I need to do is get it warm with the blow dryer and I should be able to pull it out with my hands? I've never tried anything like this before I don't know how it works, forgive me if my question sounds stupid. I don't like the idea of using heat on the figure. I am worried about paint fading. The only blow dryer in the house belongs to a lady. I don't want to ask her if I could use if for my doll lol. If anyone here uses pliers to remove wrist and neck pegs on their toys, can you please tell me what type you use.

Fiddled around with the neck peg myself for a couple minutes. Then used a spare peg and put that in the second headsculpt so I could switch them with less effort. Even with heating it up, I had a hard time getting it in. I think the masked headsculpt simply has a smalller hole.

Man, a lot of opportunites for a 'that's what she said' in my post.

Back