The Muppets new movie!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
According to the Muppets Facebook, something BIG will be announced on Monday...

^ That ended up being the Muppets Fan-A-Thon on FB. Kinda weak.

The only poster I dig is the Animal.

I've never been fond of the Kermit posers and that one's no different. :pfft:

Love it!!
I cannot wait for this movie...

Hater's gonna hate!!!
Muppets-com64.png

I REALLY REALLY want to see this film. I'm taking my 6 year old Niece next weekend (as much as I'd like to take my son, I think he's a little young (1). Maybe for the next one.) I've been careful to introduce her to the Muppets over the last 2 years. She's looking forward to it! Not as much as the 3rd Chipmunks flick mind you... but all in due time. ;)

I saw the movie tonight @ a preview screening!
The storyline is a bit similar to a Very Merry Muppet Christmas... but definitely more light-hearted and plenty of nostalgia but in a good way...
More thoughts later, but for me an 8/10
It's awesome to have the Muppets back!! :rock!

I loved the muppet tv show, but the movies just haven't done anything for me.:dunno

You never watched The Muppet Movie, Great Muppet Caper or The Muppets take Manhattan?? :panic:
Those are awesome movies!!

OK, I'm going to try to be as spoiler-free as possible,
Technically the movie is great! Most performances are awesome, with a few weird sounding Muppets at moments... specially Fozzie. Walter is a VERY likable character, I was afraid he would be out of place, but fits right in with the story-line and the Muppets.
Seagal and Adams do a great job bringing the nostalgia and their characters are sweet and funny. But they felt a bit "forced"...

Most Muppets really shine with their characters, but I think since they tried to get in as many as possible, some kind of get lost in the mix.

Most cameos were pretty funny, pacing was good, music was AWESOME, some really memorable tracks and great songwriting.

All in all, very entertaining movie, there were a lot of kids in the audience and most seemed to like it a lot. But I'm not sure older kids 8-12 will be interested in it (they might think it's too kiddie) and some of the themes will g way over the heads of the 5-8 y.o.

I think it's really a great Muppet movie, obviously not as great as the Henson era ones, but still pretty awesome!
A must see for all Muppet fans!
I'll go see it again next week! :yess::yess::yess:

Kuzeh, would you say that it has some of the same spirit of the Henson-era Muppets? How about the level of comedy? Those are the two factors that matter most to me for the Muppets.

Back