The Marvels

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually quite like her costume it’s very sexy for marvel standards they actually went ahead and combined her white bodysuit with the black leggings to make it look like the sexy comic book costume Danvers wore before the dark times, before the wokepire….

In other words they are actually showing the costume coming down tight into the crotch…finally!

IMG_7517.jpeg

Spoiler Spoiler:

I actually quite like her costume it’s very sexy for marvel standards they actually went ahead and combined her white bodysuit with the black leggings to make it look like the sexy comic book costume Danvers wore before the dark times, before the wokepire….

In other words they are actually showing the costume coming down tight into the crotch…finally!

View attachment 673282

Wow that looks awful :lol. The door looks better.

So I looked up the end credit scene leak... Who TF cares anymore. More "Memba" berries... :rotfl

And for me a terrible franchise I Never want to revisit ever again. And changing one character into another that most don't even know... So dumb.

All the normie fans that watch this will have NO idea what it is.

From that one small blurry photo, those burgundy(?) sections look like her skin color making it look like she's wearing a predominantly kinky white costume. It's not what it seems jye. You can safely put your boner down.

I'm not a hater or anti Captain Marvel or whatever but the ending credit scene is such a cry of desperation lol. I actually find it funny. They really thought they could just get by with z listers and plot points that went nowhere without consequence for so long lol.

View attachment 673282

I didn't notice the outfit but thats funny how they are doing this. I thought this was sexulizing the character? I mean Black widows tight outfit was sexulized according to scarjo so it's weird how they'd give her this outfit unless we are going full 90s for a certain group of people.

Went in expecting crap, came out pleasently suprised. But goddamn, I'd hate to go into this not watching the D+ shows. Movie doesn't even bother to help catch audiences up with Kamala or Monica's histories, aside from a couple of one liners throughout the film. And they have a perfect set-up for it at the beginning. Absolutely baffling decision.

View attachment 673282

Who is that meant to be?

I would highly recommend After Hours and The Last Temptation of Christ. Both are somewaht low budget movies, but simply awesome. Gangs of New York is also brilliant, except for some dodgy CGI towards the end. And if you're in the mood for a period drama, check out The Age of Innocence.

Will take note! (y) I have a couple more of his films on my to-watch list.

I love it lol

Just call me Zurdo4ever lol

tumblr-ps8fsd-Njgm1teqsn2o3-r1-540.gif

Back